Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Targeted] Chase Ink Bold Business Card - 80K Bonus Points

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:16 am

Programs: AA, BA, CO
Originally Posted by mia
Flyertalk is a collaborative effort. Some offers will be served read-to-use, most will require some effort. Card issuers typically circulate multiple variants of the same offer for market research purposes. Knowing that there is an 80,000 point offer is useful to someone who might receive a less generous version.

completely agree ... just a bit pissed I can't jump on this one right now. :-)
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by mia
Flyertalk is a collaborative effort. Some offers will be served read-to-use, most will require some effort. Card issuers typically circulate multiple variants of the same offer for market research purposes. Knowing that there is an 80,000 point offer is useful to someone who might receive a less generous version.
Exactly, the power of knowledge (as an Ink Cash card banner displayed on FT as I write this).
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:29 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Gold
Does anyone have any experience with applying for an Ink card as an individual? I'm just curious if chase cares that I'm not a business.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:18 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, SPG Plat 75
Originally Posted by Jake Gittes
Does anyone have any experience with applying for an Ink card as an individual? I'm just curious if chase cares that I'm not a business.
Just put your business name as "Jake Gittes Consulting" and use your social security number as your tax ID number.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Phasers
Just put your business name as "Jake Gittes Consulting" and use your social security number as your tax ID number.
Well here's hoping a link gets posted! I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Sapphire Preferred card, but I guess I'll wait and see how this shakes out.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:37 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA, BA, CO, US
Originally Posted by Phasers
I could recommend just using your real name for your business name. As people who weren't instantly approved learned from the AA Biz card w Citi it was a lot easier to get approved if the business name was just your name instead of some fake name when the bank wanted proof of your "business".
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Jake Gittes
Well here's hoping a link gets posted! I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Sapphire Preferred card, but I guess I'll wait and see how this shakes out.
I am employing the same strategy. Wait and see.......
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:15 pm

Wouldn't mind getting both. 50K for Ink-Bold and 50K for Sapphire w/$3000 spend. 100K transferred to BA pushes me over the next F award threshold.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:30 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by Igor718
completely agree ... just a bit pissed I can't jump on this one right now. :-)
Yes to bad nobody has a link. Hard to even prove there is such a offer?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 1:04 pm

I've gotten a bunch of Ink letters in the mail recently....never bothered opening it. Will check mine when I get home.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you have Chase business checking account you may get the mailers.

I threw out several Ink card solicitations just a week or so ago without really reading them. Both of us have the CO business checking accounts from last Oct and have been getting Ink card promotion materials since March.

In previous Chase mailer campaigns, the same offers often been sent multiple times. I will be on the look out if and when next batch arrives.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:31 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by loomis
I am employing the same strategy. Wait and see.......
Congrats on 10 years with FT. I too will wait and see if if a link shows up.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:34 pm

FWIW, I applied for a different Chase Business card and got a call to supply all of the business's information, including its incorporation documents or secretary of state registration. They also wanted an EIN. Not sure if my experience was typical, but it definitely was different from applying for a business card from, say, Citi or Amex. YMMV.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by popot53
Can UR points transfer into any FF account? or do they name match?
Are the points held by Chase and you then use their travel agency to book flights? If so, does anyone have a link to "cost" per award ticket?

Or, do the points simply transfer into an airline's program? Exchange rate?

More info, please.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
No link for Ink?
I've been googling and trying to see if I can find anything more than the std 10K offer but cannot find anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.