Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Expired]1k AAdvantage bonus miles on May 10th[Business cardholders only]

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

[Expired]1k AAdvantage bonus miles on May 10th[Business cardholders only]

Just received an email from citi and was about to delete it habitually...

It’s the 30th Anniversary of the AAdvantage® program.

Thank you for being a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® cardmember! To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the AAdvantage program, the AAdvantage program would like to thank you with 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles . In order to qualify for this offer, you must provide the primary cardmember's
AAdvantage® number and have an open credit card account. This limited 30th anniversary offer starts on May 10th, at 12:01am CST. To be sure you are one of the qualifying recipients, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage30 on May 10th to register and reserve your bonus miles.

There’s still a lot of celebrating going on, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage30 between now and May 27th to see other great AAdvantage® offers.
Old May 8, 2011, 1:12 pm

So do we get 2,000 if we have a business and a personal card?
Old May 8, 2011, 1:13 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ninano

Thank you for being a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® cardmember! To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the AAdvantage program, the AAdvantage program would like to thank you with 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles . In order to qualify for this offer, you must provide the primary cardmember's
AAdvantage® number and have an open credit card account. This limited 30th anniversary offer starts on May 10th, at 12:01am CST. To be sure you are one of the qualifying recipients, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage30 on May 10th to register and reserve your bonus miles.

There’s still a lot of celebrating going on, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage30 between now and May 27th to see other great AAdvantage® offers.
Thanks for the post. Will try to stay awake at 01:00am EST to get the deal.
Old May 8, 2011, 2:24 pm

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by blr1222
So do we get 2,000 if we have a business and a personal card?
I hope so...
Old May 8, 2011, 3:29 pm

Excellent information! Definitely will try to get in on this!
Old May 8, 2011, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT
I have not received the email from Citi...
I just got 2 Citi AA CCs on April 29th.
Old May 8, 2011, 5:06 pm

Programs: AA PLAT (0.45MM)
¹ In order to be eligible for this promotion, you must have an open Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card or CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage credit card, and your account must be open on or before 5/8/2011. If your credit card account is closed for any reason, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion. Eligible Citi® / AAdvantage® and/or CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® credit cardmembers will each receive 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles. The 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles will be awarded to each eligible credit cardmember who registers for this promotion. The AAdvantage® number registered for this promotion must belong to the primary credit cardmember.
Old May 8, 2011, 5:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
Yea for living on the west coast!
Old May 8, 2011, 5:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
There's no advantage to being the first to register, as long as you register sometime during the day.
Old May 8, 2011, 5:25 pm

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
I wonder why I didn't get the email offer? I have a Citi card, AA member, and live on the west coast.
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
There's no advantage to being the first to register, as long as you register sometime during the day.
Old May 8, 2011, 5:37 pm

Programs: AGR Starwood Whoever I can get points with :D
What does "limited 30th anniversary offer" mean? Limited in number or time or ???
Old May 8, 2011, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by ninano

Big thanks-I pulled this email back out of the trash thanks to you^
Old May 8, 2011, 7:32 pm

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Got this in my mail too for the biz card. Wondering if my 2 personals will work as well...
Old May 8, 2011, 8:09 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles, AA, CX Asia Miles, United MileagePlus, HHonors
I didn't get the email either, and my Citi AAdvantage personal card has been activated and in use since February. Is there anything we can do to get the 1000 miles? Can we just sign up on May 10th and get the miles?

Did the email come from AAdvantage or Citi? I guess it depends on if you have the same email address associated with both the AAdvantage account and the Citi card account. Shouldn't AA (or Citi) be scanning the database according to AAdvantage # instead of email addresses? Citi has our AAdvantage #.

I always get Citi's emails, so I'm not sure why I didn't get this one, unless it's the fact that the email address on my AAdvantage account is different from the email on my Citi account.

Last edited by cloudeleven; May 8, 2011 at 8:24 pm
Old May 8, 2011, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by cloudeleven
I didn't get the email either, and my Citi AAdvantage personal card has been activated and in use since February. Is there anything we can do to get the 1000 miles? Can we just sign up on May 10th and get the miles?

Did the email come from AAdvantage or Citi? I guess it depends on if you have the same email address associated with both the AAdvantage account and the Citi card account. Shouldn't AA (or Citi) be scanning the database according to AAdvantage # instead of email addresses? Citi has our AAdvantage #.

I always get Citi's emails, so I'm not sure why I didn't get this one, unless it's the fact that the email address on my AAdvantage account is different from the email on my Citi account.
My e-mail addresses are the same and I didn't get it. I've had my card since November.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.