Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I dream about miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2011, 6:18 pm

Programs: United Silver
Originally Posted by josephstern
For me - miles are all I can think about in the shower. Not sure why or when it started.

But it takes my mind of thinking about money, so, fine.
That's really bizarre - like you, as soon as I get in the shower, I start thinking about airline miles, hotel points, and award travel. I'm not sure why it happens.

Also, despite the fact that I travel only a half-dozen times a year, I constantly dream of airports and flying, and earning miles. I think I spend too much time on this forum before I go to bed.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by WebDesignGuy
That's really bizarre - like you, as soon as I get in the shower, I start thinking about airline miles, hotel points, and award travel. I'm not sure why it happens.

Also, despite the fact that I travel only a half-dozen times a year, I constantly dream of airports and flying, and earning miles. I think I spend too much time on this forum before I go to bed.
we took a trip last week and left a backpack with bananas, sandwiches and snacks on the plane. It took til just now to get it back for reasons hard to explain right now.

my wife is returning from a business trip and just called saying she is on her way home with the back pack and has all the windows down cuz it stinks!

Now all I can think of when I think of flying is that pack

fuzzy bananas and moldy sandwiches.
Not leggy flight attendants in first class and the miles that can be earned each day!

lol

MM
Old Apr 24, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
I like the smell of fresh new credit cards and the feel of the plastic against my skin.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 7:52 pm

I don't even have my FF numbers memorized!
Old Apr 24, 2011, 8:16 pm

Haha you guys are killing me. I was laughing pretty hard when I was reading this thread. It is so funny because while I am not as addicted as some of you are, I understand 100% what you are saying. This is mostly because I do have pretty big desire to collect miles and know exactly how your brains are thinking.

@MM Now that coins thread is closed where do you post your daily stories?
Old Apr 25, 2011, 2:20 am

Originally Posted by WebDesignGuy
I am very sure about why it happens: because when I step into the crappy shower at home, I immediately start reminiscing about the luxurious bathroom at the Frankfurt First Class Terminal, into which I got by flying F on miles,...
Old Apr 25, 2011, 9:32 am

Programs: UA MR UR AA
I wasn't so bad until I had to travel for business and classes about two years ago, then I started collecting miles like everyone else is here. The only thing is that I don't think I'm even at a tenth of some of the best people here but I'll get there soon
Old Apr 25, 2011, 4:05 pm

Programs: Tegridy Elite
I don't dream about miles per se but I sure do about trips - ones I've taken, ones I'd like to take, and just random trips. Many dreams about being on various airliners, even some bizarre ones with old, long-retired aircraft.

I just returned to the library the latest stack of guidebooks, trying to narrow down where to go next!

I keep thinking about trying coins but am just not sure I have the time or patience to drag them all over town, find out which branch will give me the least hassle, etc. Most weekdays I barely have any time after work for the things I have to get done as it is - much less to maintain a coins hobby! I know it's lucrative but I'm still on the fence.

Last edited by 84fiero; Apr 25, 2011 at 4:05 pm Reason: typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.