Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

[Expired]BA 100,000 miles promo is back

[Expired]BA 100,000 miles promo is back

Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:41 am

Programs: CO Plat
I got an email from chase.com last night saying that my application was approved. Not sure why i got the "we are reviewing your application" when i applied last tuesday. yay
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dilvala
Getting the WELCOME TO BA with the pin number mean anything?

I haven't heard anything on the cc approval but did get the email with welcome to BA and second email with PIN number.

Doesn't mean anything except you are enrolled in BAEC now. Has nothing to do with, or does not indicated approval, for the credit card.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:44 am

Programs: AA BA CO DL UA US
Has anyone gotten the card (or the miles) yet from this new BA offer? I got instantly approved, but no news since then.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 11:56 am

Programs: UA General
Applied and got instant approval. Hurray! Link used

Last edited by dreamfool; Apr 11, 2011 at 4:44 pm
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by thepointsguy
For anyone interested, I just wrote a post with screenshots of 23 sample Oneworld awards using BA miles, so you can get a sense of the miles and fees required.
That's very helpful, thanks! Was it not too difficult to pull up that LAX-Orlando domestic route on BA?
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by dreamfool
Applied and got instant approval. Hurray! Link used

OK, now the question is how to "spend" $2500 in 3 months. I only spend a couple hundred dollars on food and not much else (don't wanna prepay 2 years worth of groceries), and the mint trick is not working with my credit union. If someone would like to supply me ideas that costs nothing feel free to post here or PM me.
Make a significant donation to charity using this card.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:53 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by JimmyInGreatLakes
That's very helpful, thanks! Was it not too difficult to pull up that LAX-Orlando domestic route on BA?
Nope- I just pulled up a date that showed MilesAAver availability on aa.com and it showed on britishairways.com once I clicked the box to include partner availability- no tricks involved
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Prospero
For those new to BA and the Executive Club and planning to take advantage of this offer, the thread below is essential reading in conjunction with the rest of the BA Forum Dashboard.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...=clinic+thread
Thanks for the links! Is there maybe a direct link to the award charts for BA and its partners? Been unlucky to find one sofar. Specifically I am looking at C/F TATL and TPAC.

Last edited by cesco.g; Apr 11, 2011 at 2:06 pm
Old Apr 11, 2011, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by GBillings

I'd love to do it again
This forum has multiple other offers.

Welcome to Flyertalk GBillings.

dh
Old Apr 11, 2011, 2:19 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by cesco.g
Thanks for the links! Is there maybe a direct link to the award charts for BA and its partners? Been unlucky to find one sofar. Specifically I am looking at C/F TATL and TPAC.
There are four award charts.
BA Only https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/_gf/en_us
BA + 1 Partner https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/_gf/en_us
One Oneworld Partner https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/_gf/en_us
Multiple Oneworld Partners https://www.britishairways.com/trave...club/_gf/en_us
Old Apr 11, 2011, 2:40 pm

Got the "pending application" notification, called 888-245-0625 and they pulled up the application from my SS#, approved ^
Old Apr 11, 2011, 4:04 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by hamkan
Got the "pending application" notification, called 888-245-0625 and they pulled up the application from my SS#, approved ^
How many days ago did you apply?
Old Apr 11, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by dilvala
I think what you do is really great and priceless for people just starting off.

thank you for ur blog and also gomiles.com i manage so many of family account that helps me and i wouldn't have found it if not for your blog.

I want to second this. For anyone new to this game, make TPG a part of your daily reading. What sets his site apart from other blogs is his interaction with the people on the site. He walks them through things step by step. If you look at the comments section of his posts he answers almost every single question posed to him. I use his site for apps just for this reason.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 4:55 pm

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by booyaa
How many days ago did you apply?
You can call that number within minutes of your app. I got the pending application that most got because I used my house address to apply instead of my PO Box, which is the address on my credit report. They asked me to verify a few things on my credit report so they knew it wasn't identity theft and approved me on the spot.

I called within minutes of my app because I have a really high credit score and was concerned when I wasn't instantly approved.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by TTBHG
You can call that number within minutes of your app. I got the pending application that most got because I used my house address to apply instead of my PO Box, which is the address on my credit report. They asked me to verify a few things on my credit report so they knew it wasn't identity theft and approved me on the spot.

I called within minutes of my app because I have a really high credit score and was concerned when I wasn't instantly approved.
Hm, I called them one day after I applied. They put me on hold for 3 minutes, checked that my application status is "pending" and they told me to wait. I guess I should be concerned about it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.