Reload this Page >

Q2 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q2 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2011, 11:00 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Co Ups their Hertz Offering

Earn quadruple miles, plus save up to 35% CDP 391867 & PC #157640-daily, PC #157754-weekend, PC #157743-weekly - Exp: Sep 30, 2011 - Min: 1 day
Old Jun 13, 2011, 10:27 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
AA/Alamo Save up to 30% and earn 300 AAdvantage® miles per rental day with Alamo® I.D. Number AA30ALA - Exp: June 30, 2011 - Min: 1 day

Last edited by Mrp Alert; Jun 13, 2011 at 12:04 pm
Old Jun 13, 2011, 12:04 pm

Some SQ Promos

SQ/Avis Earn up to 3,000 KrisFlyer miles when you rent a car with Avis in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa Coupon MAPA001 - Exp: Dec 31, 2011 - Min: 3 days
SQ/Hertz Double KrisFlyer miles and a 10% discount when you rent with Hertz in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Asia. CDP & Coupon varies - Exp: July 31, 2011 - Min: 3 days
SQ/Hertz Triple KrisFlyer miles and a 10% discount when you rent with Hertz in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Asia. CDP & Coupon varies - Exp: July 31, 2011 - Min: 7 days
Old Jun 14, 2011, 10:06 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
Originally Posted by heffa
Come on!!! Just go to the Hertz page and click on their "Special Offers" tab. Couldn't be easier...

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-8455585/save-$10-a-day-up-to-$30-on-a-weekend-rental-special-offer
Thanks for the link. I used it this past week to bring the total for two weekend days down to $27 including taxes and fees. Plus, I get 1200 WN points. Fantastic deal!
Old Jun 15, 2011, 7:45 am

Your chance to collect 10,000 bonus BA Miles

Our exclusive partnership with Avis means you could enjoy your reward flights even sooner. Because when you rent from Avis, either in North America or overseas before 1 September, you’ll collect bonus BA Miles.

See how many BA Miles you could collect when you rent before 1 September:

1st rental = 2,000 bonus BA Miles

2nd rental = 3,000 bonus BA Miles

3rd rental = 5,000 bonus BA Miles

Total = 10,000 bonus BA Miles

These bonus BA Miles are in addition to the standard 1 BA Mile per $1 you spend, with a minimum of 500 BA Miles per rental. And exclusively for Executive Club Members, the cost of your second driver is included in the price.

You'll also be on your journey sooner because, when you join Avis Preferred, your paperwork is pre-prepared and you'll have a priority counter with no queues.

So start renting now and let your imagination run wild.

Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to British Airways Executive Club members with a US or Canadian address on their Executive Club membership profile.

2. Qualifying rentals must be booked and taken between 1 June and 31 August 2011.

3. To qualify, rentals must be for minimum car group C, minimum 3 days.

4. To qualify, reservations must be made using a British Airways/Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number: Gold members N744400; Silver members N744300; Blue members N744100. Reservations made on ba.com (after Executive Club login) and avisba.com (with Executive Club passenger type selected) will automatically have the correct AWD embedded in the rental.

5. To qualify, rentals must include the British Airways Executive Club membership number of the first named driver (the “renter”). This Executive Club card number must be given at time of reservation and the card shown at time of rental.

6. Rentals made using Avis contracted (corporate/government) rates/AWDs, chauffeur drive, or van rentals do not qualify for BA Miles. Travel industry staff rates including BA and Avis employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, and net rate programmes do not qualify for BA Miles.

7. The BA Miles Accumulator bonus is not valid on Prestige rentals worldwide.

8. Valid for all participating rental locations worldwide.

9. Bonuses will be awarded on the following basis:

•1st qualifying rental = 2000 bonus BA Miles
•2nd qualifying rental = 3000 bonus BA Miles
•3rd qualifying rental = 5000 bonus BA Miles
10. The Accumulator bonus will be awarded on the first qualifying 3 rentals made between 1 June and 31 August 2011. No further Accumulator bonuses will be awarded beyond the third rental.

11. The awarding of BA Miles may take up to 8 weeks from date of rental.

12. This promotion and all BA Miles issued are subject to Executive Club terms and conditions. (britishairways.com/conditions)

13. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or mileage offer.

14. Renter must meet standard Avis age, driver and credit requirements.

Promoter: Avis Europe plc, Avis House, Park Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2EW, United Kingdom. British Airways PLC is not a Promoter but is only a Supplier of the BA Miles.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 9:08 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
This new BA Avis promotion looks pretty good. I still haven't received all my bonus miles from the last promotion though! Anyone have success (I haven't tried very hard yet) getting miles from the last one?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by FromPVG
Our exclusive partnership with Avis means you could enjoy your reward flights even sooner. Because when you rent from Avis, either in North America or overseas before 1 September, you’ll collect bonus BA Miles.

See how many BA Miles you could collect when you rent before 1 September:

1st rental = 2,000 bonus BA Miles

2nd rental = 3,000 bonus BA Miles

3rd rental = 5,000 bonus BA Miles

Total = 10,000 bonus BA Miles
I was just going to post this as a separate thread when I saw it mentioned in here. Given that this thread is for Q2 promos and this promo runs through September 1, might it deserve its own thread, either here in MilesBuzz, or over in the BA and/or AVIS forums?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by hogo74
I was just going to post this as a separate thread when I saw it mentioned in here. Given that this thread is for Q2 promos and this promo runs through September 1, might it deserve its own thread, either here in MilesBuzz, or over in the BA and/or AVIS forums?
Whenever the OP opens the Q3 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos! thread, we can enter it there. Since it starts Jun 1, it still covers some part of Q2, I think.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 9:59 am

Programs: AA CO US WN Marriott Hilton Holiday Inn Wyndham Hyatt Avis Budget Hertz National
Budget/Hilton 6500 points 2+days. Now-8/15

CODE: MUHZ012

Hilton HHonors™ members can save up to 20% off every Budget rental with Offer Code (BCD) U106100.

Plus, now through August 15, 2011, earn 6,500 HHonors Bonus Points every time you rent a car for two days or more at participating airport and neighborhood locations in the U.S. and Canada with Coupon MUHZ012. That's 26 times the usual bonus!

To receive this special offer, simply provide your Hilton HHonors number at time of reservation or at the rental counter.
This is better than the current MUHZ010 promotion for 5000 bonus miles. I'm guessing the total haul will be 6,750.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by pete4abw

This is better than the current MUHZ010 promotion for 5000 bonus miles. I'm guessing the total haul will be 6,750.
Is there a link, or did you receive this in an email? Either way, I'm guessing it is 6,250 bonus + 250 standard award, based on the '26 times more' language.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA CO US WN Marriott Hilton Holiday Inn Wyndham Hyatt Avis Budget Hertz National
Originally Posted by lowfareair
Is there a link, or did you receive this in an email? Either way, I'm guessing it is 6,250 bonus + 250 standard award, based on the '26 times more' language.
I got an email. You enter the code at Budget. It is accepted.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 4:13 pm

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum
Hertz Weekend Rental

Thanks for the link. I used it this past week to bring the total for two weekend days down to $27 including taxes and fees. Plus, I get 1200 WN points. Fantastic deal!
How were you able to do this? I do not see how you can get double points (1200) on a two day Hertz rental and I can't get my locale to take $10 off a two day rental.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/htm...ilton6500.html

Pretty standard T&C for Budget promos.

As usual, you can use other BCDs.

Just a reminder, many reported headaches getting the 5K bonus with MUHZ010.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Evan!
snip...Just a reminder, many reported headaches getting the 5K bonus with MUHZ010.
Really? My 5250 points always posted within 7 days. I rent Mon-Thurs, and points are there the following Thursday whether or not I have a Hilton Stay. Never had to call, follow-up, or complain.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Really? My 5250 points always posted within 7 days. I rent Mon-Thurs, and points are there the following Thursday whether or not I have a Hilton Stay. Never had to call, follow-up, or complain.
It's definitely gotten better. The thread below has some stories that aren't as painless as yours. I just wanted people to be aware that there are some that have had to fight very hard to get their points. Perhaps their efforts have caused Hilton to fix the issues on their end.

Earn 5,000 bonus points PLUS save up to 20% with Budget!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.