Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Priority Club 60K point card offer (a targeted few are offered 80K)

Old Feb 13, 11, 12:05 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Priority Club Select Visa card 60,000 point offer:

• 60,000 points for first use. Click on Bonus Points near the bottom of the page to see this.
  • The $49 fee is waived the first year.
  • 10% points rebate on Prority Club awards.
  • 5 points/$1 spent at Priority Club hotels.
  • 2 points/$1 spent on gas, groceries & dining.
  • 1 point/$1 spent on everything else.
  • No foreign transaction fees.
  • Gold Elite status.
  • Free night certificate annually after you pay the fee.
Old Feb 13, 11, 2:53 am

Programs: TK E+, SQ/BA Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, IC Amb, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pgary View Post
[*]Gold Elite status.
Only for as long as it takes the 60K points to post
Old Feb 13, 11, 6:47 am

what does 60k priority club points convert to continental or delta miles?
Old Feb 13, 11, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by jtmann View Post
You can check this out at www.webflyer.com One could also ask this question in the Coupon Connection but you do not have enough posts to do so. You would need upwards of 90 posts to access CC.
Old Feb 13, 11, 8:34 am

Don't most people get a targeted 80,000 offer eventually by email if they join Priority club?
Old Feb 13, 11, 9:44 am

I'd like to know that too. I just joined the Priority Club and am willing to wait for an extra 20k, but if that's unlikely I'll jump on this.
Old Feb 13, 11, 9:55 am

The terms state "Previous and existing Priority Club cardmembers/accounts are not eligible."

I am already a member of the Priority Club. I have, however, never had a Chase Priority Club credit card account. The phrase "existing Priority Club account" would seem to refer to simply having a "Priority Club" account/membership (and not a "Chase Priority Club credit card" account). If so, then many people such as myself would be ineligible for this credit card offer.

I plan to call Chase for a clarification, but at the same time I wonder what others interpret "account" to mean in this case.

(And thank you pgary for the posting of this offer!)
Old Feb 13, 11, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by muji View Post
...The phrase "existing Priority Club account" would seem to refer to simply having a "Priority Club" account/membership (and not a "Chase Priority Club credit card" account). If so, then many people such as myself would be ineligible for this credit card offer...
I just logged in at the Priority Club. They feature an offer for this Chase card (the same 60,000-point offer) and have a link directly to it.
Old Feb 13, 11, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by jtmann View Post
I just checked. The 60,000 points convert to 12,000 miles (in CO, UA, AA, and Delta). Note: "Priority Club" is not in the list; you have to click on "InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club Rewards".
Old Feb 13, 11, 11:40 am
Used to be Colonelwes

Got the 80K targeted offer two weeks ago, Visa card arrived Friday...waiting for points to deposit...plan to book Malaga's top Hotel this November (67K points) thanx Priority Club.
Old Feb 13, 11, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by colonelwes View Post
Got the 80K targeted offer two weeks ago, Visa card arrived Friday...waiting for points to deposit...plan to book Malaga's top Hotel this November (67K points) thanx Priority Club.
How long ago did you sign up for Priority Club? Did you get the offer right away after signing up or only after a long time?
Old Feb 13, 11, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA:Lifetime Plat DL:Lifetime Silver UA:1P MAR:Lifetime Tit
Originally Posted by robbiesam View Post
Don't most people get a targeted 80,000 offer eventually by email if they join Priority club?
I was going to say the same. I've received one, as has my wife, as have several family members, friends, and employees. Not sure how prevalent it is though - maybe I'm just looking at a lucky sample. Is there a way, other than checking your email/mail, to check online if you qualify? I haven't pursued this. Perhaps a link where you can enter your account, or just calling Chase and asking. I'd be curious if anyone would be rejected for the 80K offer if they qualify for a card in general.
Old Feb 18, 11, 4:09 pm

I have my (very new) Priority Club account set to earn AA miles. If I got this card, or the 80k offer, would they post as PC points or straight to AA miles? And in general, if I earn miles through IHG stays, I'm earning fewer AA miles than I would be earning PC points? The only reason I joined PC is I stayed at a deeply discounted Crowne Plaza last weekend and the clerk asked if I wanted to join. I know almost nothing of the program and don't stay in hotels often enough to care (1st time in 2 years, lol). Just want to see if it's worth it to earn some AA miles with.
Old Feb 18, 11, 4:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
80K offer

Originally Posted by robbiesam View Post
I joined PC about a month ago, and I got the 80K offer today.
Old Feb 18, 11, 4:27 pm

60,000 Miles

Does anyone know when this 60k offer expires?

Search this Thread