Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jh811
Are BIZ cards churnable? and not required to wait the 18 months as normal cards? I have not heard of this
You haven't heard of this? You posted a similar statement in this thread nearly two weeks ago.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...l#post16794504
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:21 am

Are BIZ cards churnable? and not required to wait the 18 months as normal cards?
Dare I say ...
Read post #2.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Infinion
I swear that veteran members must be creating new accounts just to annoy people that are still watching this thread.

If your question is real, you need to read post #2. Thank you.
Easy.....Easy......

Could someone please tell me that once I get these miles does it works the same fashion as capitolone venture works? You buy the tickets from the credit card and ask them to reward the miles towards the purchase. Basically how is the purchasing of reward tickets will work?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by woow14610
Easy.....Easy......

Could someone please tell me that once I get these miles does it works the same fashion as capitolone venture works? You buy the tickets from the credit card and ask them to reward the miles towards the purchase. Basically how is the purchasing of reward tickets will work?
You're getting Aadvantage points.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:31 am

Easy.....Easy......

The miles you earn go directly into your AA account. You'll then go through AA to book your tickets.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:39 am

yes, but no one answered my question. As for post 2, it states:

"Whether approved or denied, you can only apply for a business card once every 90+ days. Business cards must be cancelled before applying for a new one, and the new one can be applied for at anytime."

But this does not mention if you get the bonus miles each subsequent time from the BIZ card.
Originally Posted by scotty00
You haven't heard of this? You posted a similar statement in this thread nearly two weeks ago.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...l#post16794504

Last edited by jh811; Aug 4, 2011 at 11:44 am
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:47 am

"Whether approved or denied, you can only apply for a business card once every 90+ days. Business cards must be cancelled before applying for a new one, and the new one can be applied for at anytime."

But this does not mention if you get the bonus miles each subsequent time from the BIZ card.
I'll find out in a month or so lol
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:56 am

Applied Sun when system was down. It took so long, I thought it was a no-go. Just got approved for the Amex & Visa. 10 & 12.5K limits. CHA-CHING ! wj

Last edited by whackyjacky; Aug 4, 2011 at 12:15 pm
Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:59 am
Suspended

If not for the bonus, why would people apply again?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:07 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Why so often during this thread, am I reminded of the Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) line in the 70s Superman movie upon seeing Otis (Ned Beatty) approach their underground hideout: "It's amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving."
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Infinion
You're getting Aadvantage points.
So this automatically create a AA account too? Is there a way that I could link to a existing AA account. Also does anyone know if I added my wife also....as authorized user.....can I use the miles to purchase a ticket for her too?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA, CI, NH, JL, BA, SPG, Ritz, Amex Plat
So this automatically create a AA account too? Is there a way that I could link existing AA account this way
When you apply for the card it will ask you if you have current AAdvantage account and you can enter it if you do.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:31 pm

Success!! I relieved two errors on Mon 8/1 and the automated only found the one app on tues 8/2

Just got two emails verifying two different account #'s

I already know the spend amount so not going to tip citi

Just gonna start spending and getting 150k mi

so for those of you wondering yes the links work just take the leep of faith if people keep calling there gonna get wise one of these days get the cards and enjoy the miles
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:32 pm

So this automatically create a AA account too? Is there a way that I could link to a existing AA account. Also does anyone know if I added my wife also....as authorized user.....can I use the miles to purchase a ticket for her too?
That information is on the app. If you have an AA account, you put your number on the app. Else, they pull a new account for you. The points from your bonus go into your AAdvantage account, so you can choose to do whatever you want with those points once they are in there.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Stoughton
If not for the bonus, why would people apply again?
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."
-Rita Mae Brown

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
Why so often during this thread, am I reminded of the Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) line in the 70s Superman movie upon seeing Otis (Ned Beatty) approach their underground hideout: "It's amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.