[EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by naiel
then would you mind posting the link? would love to see what it looks like. thanks.
Is Gleff, the only one willing to post a link? (Too bad his was only for 40k)

Someone be my hero and post either the 75k or the 100k offer
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:44 pm

please

if someone doesn't want to post a link, could you kindly post the subject header (or maybe better, sender e-mail address) of the e-mail?

might be helpful for those of us trying to scan through spam addresses we might have our AA account with. Thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA PS - DL FO & .4MM
Originally Posted by longleaf
Is Gleff, the only one willing to post a link? (Too bad his was only for 40k)

Someone be my hero and post either the 75k or the 100k offer
Yeah they'd be my hero too!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:45 pm

Crap

I just received my Citibank AA MC in the mail today based on the 35k offer. I might not even get that bonus as a former citibank cardholder.

Curious to know how everyone else fares on this one.

No more applications for anything less than 50k miles!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:46 pm

Programs: Frontier Ascent, Marriot Silver Elite
Originally Posted by naiel
then would you mind posting the link? would love to see what it looks like. thanks.
Here is a link to the Visa Signature App, there is also an AMEX and a biz card link. I dont see any mention of the 75K on the app, but that is definetly what I was offered.

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/...&screenID=3001

Last edited by WashParkRam; Jul 29, 2010 at 5:52 pm
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Plat Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carl Gold, IHG Plat
here is the info -- will try to post link below

As a cardmember, you’ll benefit from:
50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $750 in purchases within the first 4 months of cardmembership1
50,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after you make $10,000 in purchases during your first 12 months of cardmembership1 - a total of 100,000 AAdvantage® miles is enough for select round-trip international flight awards2
$85 annual fee ($75 for the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Visa® card) waived for the first 12 months of cardmembership*
Earn one AAdvantage® mile for every dollar spent on purchases3
No blackout dates on award travel on American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection® carrier4
AAdvantage® miles may never expire5
As a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® cardmember, you’ll also get the tools needed to manage a small business:
Access to a CitiBusiness 24-hour Personal Business Assistant to help with travel, hotel and dining arrangements and more
Savings on an Admirals Club® membership or on a renewal6
Earn AAdvantage® miles from purchases made on your employee accounts7 — plus, set an individual credit limit by employee
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:54 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Plat Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carl Gold, IHG Plat
link from email for citi aadvantage visa(see info above)

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/...&screenID=3001

For 50K/100K deal listed above.

Last edited by iamthehpt; Jul 29, 2010 at 6:07 pm
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:56 pm

link for citi aadvantage amex (see info above)

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/...&screenID=3033

For 50k/100k deal listed above.

Last edited by iamthehpt; Jul 29, 2010 at 6:07 pm
Old Jul 29, 2010, 5:58 pm

link for citi BUSINESS aadvantage visa

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/...&screenID=3006

For 50K/100K deal listed above.

Last edited by iamthehpt; Jul 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:01 pm

Programs: BA silver, Hyatt PLT, AA EXP, US silver, ICH RA, CO PLT
Thank you kind sir!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by david-alexis
Thank you kind sir!
Yes, thank you for the posts. I don't know what good it will do us uninvited however, given that nothing about 75,000 miles appears at the links.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:06 pm

Programs: BA silver, Hyatt PLT, AA EXP, US silver, ICH RA, CO PLT
Originally Posted by DCfree
Yes, thank you for the posts. I don't know what good it will do us uninvited however, given that nothing about 75,000 miles appears at the links.
I am not sure neither, maybe someone with more churning experience can chime in?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:06 pm

And please note that the links I provided were for the 50K/100K deal NOT the 75K deal.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by iamthehpt
And please note that the links I provided were for the 50K/100K deal NOT the 75K deal.
Sweet! You da man! Is there an expiration date for this offer somewhere that i missed?

Now has anyone tried it yet to see if their is an issues with this being a targeted email or not? Who is the guinea pig?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 6:12 pm
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Here are the Terms and Conditions on the 75K Offer

A blog reader sent me these and they clearly state First time cardholder only.

But if I get the email solicting me and they have a card I have never had (like a business Amex card. Do they offer that one?) I'm applying and have a case that I have been solicited and never had this particular card.

I bolded the "first time cardholder"

As other posters have stated. YMMV

Terms and Conditions

(1) Bonus Miles: This Citi® / AAdvantage® card offer is valid only for first-time Citi® / AAdvantage® cardmembers who apply pursuant to this offer for an account by October 31, 2010. The American Airlines AAdvantage® miles will appear as a bonus in your AAdvantage® account 8-10 weeks after you have met each purchase requirement.

(2) Award Redemption: A total of 60,000, 65,000 or 70,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles may be redeemed for round-trip coach Europe, Japan or China MileSAAverSM awards respectively. For more information on AAdvantage® award redemption please see Redeem Miles at www.aa.com/aadvantage.

(3) Miles Earned: The maximum number of American Airlines AAdvantage® miles you can earn from purchases using the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Visa® Signature card and the Citi Select® / AAdvantage® American Express® card is 100,000 AAdvantage® miles per calendar year and 150,000 AAdvantage® miles per calendar year with the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Visa® card. AAdvantage® bonus miles are excluded from this mileage cap. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum® and AAdvantage Gold® members are also excluded from these limits. AAdvantage® miles are only earned on eligible purchases.

(4) Award Travel: American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection® carrier have no restricted dates for award travel. Seats for award travel are limited and may not be available on all flights. Flight awards are subject to AAdvantage® program rules and restrictions. Award travel may be subject to travel embargo dates on some AAdvantage® program participating airlines.

(5) Miles Expiration: Provided that once every 18 months you (i) redeem American Airlines AAdvantage® miles or (ii) earn them on American Airlines, American Eagle or the AmericanConnection® carrier or (iii) earn AAdvantage® miles with an AAdvantage® participant. For complete details visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.

(6) Admirals Club® membership: In order to receive this discount, you must join by calling
1-800-237-7971 or by visiting an Admirals Club® location. Offer is not available online. Mention promotion code CB1 for renewing members and CB2 for new members. Discount codes valid through December 31, 2010. Discounts on an Admirals Club® membership are valid for
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® cardmembers only. Cardmembers must use their
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card at the time of the purchase to receive discounts on an Admirals Club® membership. American Airlines may terminate the discount upon 90 days notice. Admirals Club® membership fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and are subject to change without notice. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Amenities may vary by location. For a full listing of Admirals Club® membership terms, conditions and locations, please visit www.aa.com/admiralsclub.

(7) Employee Card: Miles earned on employee business card accounts will be allocated to the AAdvantage® account of the individual who authorized and is responsible for the underlying
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.