Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Continental OnePass Plus - 25k+5k+$50

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:03 pm

Programs: Starwood, Delta, American Airlines, USA, United
Originally Posted by Tailgater
Is anyone else, as I, wondering what kind of sandwich it was?
Funny!
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by cotter77
i had chase phone rep tell me i needed to have the 65$ preferred card (for personal checking acct) in order to receive the bonus award....did i get suckered into a more expensive debit card??
I think so, I paid $25 for the personal Chase checking account DEBIT card and $65 for the Business Chase checking account DEBIT card
Old Nov 25, 2010, 5:47 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by crm1712
I am interested in the 5,000 additional points for adding an authorized user. What all goes into this process? I would obviously like the points, but is there anyway to do this as a single person?
It's easy. You can choose anyone you want. You don't even have to give the additional card to anyone else. Just use it yourself once and then wait for the miles
Old Nov 25, 2010, 6:18 am

I already have the Chase CO debit card, which was nice for the $25 annual fee. But, do I understand that now, there's no use in applying for the Chase CO credit card because there's bonus miles only for first time account holders? Does this include the Chase CO debit card?
Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:20 am

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
I already have the Chase CO debit card, which was nice for the $25 annual fee. But, do I understand that now, there's no use in applying for the Chase CO credit card because there's bonus miles only for first time account holders? Does this include the Chase CO debit card?
I believe they're mutually exclusive.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:57 am

I was kind of thinking that too. Anybody else chime in about this? The language limited bonus miles seems vague to me regarding bonus miles for a credit card AND a debit card. And, I hate to rely on a CSR's verbal assurance or other.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:10 am

Shouldn't be a problem. I got the debit card earlier in the year and the credit card a month or so ago. All miles posted.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:12 am
Suspended

I was kind of thinking that too. Anybody else chime in about this? The language limited bonus miles seems vague to me regarding bonus miles for a credit card AND a debit card. And, I hate to rely on a CSR's verbal assurance or other.
I did the CC, PDC, and BDC all within 4 weeks. The miles from the CC and PDC have posted, waiting for the BDC still
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:14 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I also got the credit card and personal debit a few weeks apart.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:22 am

Johndeer19, airshadow, stoughton, & onthego15---thanks for the input. WTH, I'm going to do the on-line apply for the Chase CO credit card and see what happens.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH
Johndeer19, airshadow, stoughton, & onthego15---thanks for the input. WTH, I'm going to do the on-line apply for the Chase CO credit card and see what happens.
You should be fine, I've already got credit card, personal debit card, and biz deb card all credited to my OP account
Old Nov 26, 2010, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by HoKo
You should be fine, I've already got credit card, personal debit card, and biz deb card all credited to my OP account
Thanks HoKo---I will sleep better now. I read somewhere that there was a Nov 30, 2010 deadline but the site I went through never mentioned a deadline. Anyway, I got the on-line approval and now am waiting for the mailing. I also requested online a 2nd user---maybe I'll buy a sandwich on the additional cc like you did.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 7:32 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH
Thanks HoKo---I will sleep better now. I read somewhere that there was a Nov 30, 2010 deadline but the site I went through never mentioned a deadline. Anyway, I got the on-line approval and now am waiting for the mailing. I also requested online a 2nd user---maybe I'll buy a sandwich on the additional cc like you did.
Please be sure to post what sort of sandwich you decide to indulge in
Old Nov 26, 2010, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by PedroNY
Anyone tried to have 2 or 3 (or 5?) authorized users added to this card and received 5,000 miles per user?

The reason I ask, it seems that Chase system was giving out extra miles for British Airways Card in a similar promo, even though it stated 5,000 miles for an additional user, if you added 3 then you would get 15,000 miles. I also believe Chase United did this type of promo 2 years ago and the same thing happened, not sure if this bug is still in their system.

I just recently signed up for this card, at the time I decided to include 3 authorized users, just as an experiment. My statement did not close yet. I will post back if something happens, but I wanted to see if anyone else tried it.

Best,

PedroNY
GOOD QUESTION, did you get an answer to this?
Old Nov 28, 2010, 6:15 am

Programs: UA 1P
didnt get approved for OnePass

"Congratulations. You have been approved for the Continental Airlines Platinum MasterCard from Chase"
i got the following msg from the application ... sucks... any idea why i didnt get the OnePass card? will i get the bonus miles? do i have to pay for annual fees?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.