eMiles since DL/NW merger

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2009, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, US, HHonors, PriorityClub, etc.

Did a search and didn't find anything...anyone know what happens when I get to my next 500 mile threshold? DL has changed NW FF numbers but eMiles has my old number. I thought they might send an email to specify what to do, but haven't received a thing. Don't know how they'll get my 500 miles to the correct FF number
Old Dec 8, 2009, 8:38 am

Well first of all, you will notice that if you try logging into Delta.com with your old WorldPerks number and PIN, it will allow you to do so but will generate a popup alert reminding you of your new Skymiles number. They will also send you an email about this everytime you log into Delta.com with your old WorldPerks number. With this in mind, you can see how the two accounts are still linked. Furthermore, you may also notice that if you look at you account/profile on emiles, it will display the reward program that you are enrolled with as Delta Skymiles. My guess is that eMiles will eventually update all its users SkyMiles numbers. However, in the meantime, I can assure you that if you submit a deposit request from eMiles, it will go through and post to your SkyMiles account. I know because I tried it. I would also suggest emailing eMiles and asking them to update their system with your new SkyMiles number. I did this as well and they updated my info in about a week.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 3:51 pm
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nlrjkr
Did a search and didn't find anything...anyone know what happens when I get to my next 500 mile threshold? DL has changed NW FF numbers but eMiles has my old number. I thought they might send an email to specify what to do, but haven't received a thing. Don't know how they'll get my 500 miles to the correct FF number
If you had DL and NW accounts you will continue to receive DL miles for both.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:35 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by hajile
Well first of all, you will notice that if you try logging into Delta.com with your old WorldPerks number and PIN, it will allow you to do so but will generate a popup alert reminding you of your new Skymiles number. They will also send you an email about this everytime you log into Delta.com with your old WorldPerks number. With this in mind, you can see how the two accounts are still linked. Furthermore, you may also notice that if you look at you account/profile on emiles, it will display the reward program that you are enrolled with as Delta Skymiles. My guess is that eMiles will eventually update all its users SkyMiles numbers. However, in the meantime, I can assure you that if you submit a deposit request from eMiles, it will go through and post to your SkyMiles account. I know because I tried it. I would also suggest emailing eMiles and asking them to update their system with your new SkyMiles number. I did this as well and they updated my info in about a week.
+2

ditto for my wife's and my accounts ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.