Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Any fast way to scan fares that allow a stopover?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2010, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)

Is there a quick powerful way to search only for fares that permit stopovers or do I just have to get all fares listed and read the rules one by one?

I have access to Experflyer, plus free sites life Farecompare, ITA etc.

(I am looking for good fares from ORD (or a reasonable positioning city) to Asia (HKG/BKK/SIN/DEL) that allow a stopover in Tokyo. My primary carrier AA has great fares to HKG now, but you only change planes in NRT with no stopover permitted.)

Last edited by aktchi; Jul 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm
Old Jul 28, 2010, 1:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by aktchi
Is there a quick and powerful way to look for fares that permit stopovers or do I just have to get all fares listed and read the rules one by one?
None that I know of. My rule of thumb is the lower the price the greater the restrictions including prohibiting stopvers.

Just luck at any rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.