Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(fare gone) Delta: various fares between North America and Europe from USD206 A/I

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(fare gone) Delta: various fares between North America and Europe from USD206 A/I

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:22 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
Just booked it for a long weekend in October (22-26) 2.2 CPM :-)
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
10:21PM

TUL-CVG-JFK-ZRH-JFK-ATL-TUL, Same day turn, $356 a/i.

Love it! Thanks OP!

10,530 Flight miles
10,530 PM Bonus
10,000 JFK-ZRH Bonus
15,000 AMEX Bonus
=46,060!!!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
T is drying up fast, I had a JFK-ZRH for $237 and session timed out, now its gone

Bought BUF-MAD for $360 in T class for New Years
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by mirobatka
https://www.delta.com/marketing/inte...al09/index.jsp

10k bonus for NYC - ZRH, VLC and PIT - CDG flights taken by Sept. 30.
Might have been asked and answered BUT - if bought on Delta.com and credited to CO OnePass, does the 10K bonus still apply?
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
isnt the 24 hr refund pertaining to only finding a lower fare and then your allowed to get a refund

"How our Best Fare Guarantee Works

For eligible tickets, if you find a lower fare on Expedia, Travelocity, or another online travel agency for the exact same Delta itinerary ticketed on delta.com then we'd like to make it right and will:

1. Refund your money—no questions asked.

You can cancel your itinerary within 24 hours of purchase directly at delta.com. Your credit card will be refunded for the entire purchase, and you will receive a confirmation receipt for the refund."

i am seeing still on delta.com
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA PP, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Nat ExecElite, WN CP
PHX-MAD coming in at $209 ai on Orbitz!!!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
MSP-ZRH is $364 over labor day/MSP-ATH $460 - great for DL hub captives.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:34 pm

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Risk-free Cancellation
As part of our Best Fare Guarantee, you can now get a refund for eTickets you purchased directly through Delta. You don’t even have to call.

Once you've bought your eTicket, you have a day to cancel it for any reason and receive a full refund—including any prepaid fees and Direct Ticketing Charges—with no cancellation fee.

See full terms and conditions for additional details.

Here’s how it works:

Use your name and flight confirmation number or your SkyMiles number and PIN to search for your itinerary. Then, cancel your eTicket. Your refund will be automatically applied to your original form of payment.
If you purchased your eTicket at a Delta ticket office or airport ticket counter, e-mail your receipt number (beginning with 006) for a refund of the Direct Ticketing Charge.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets/Cancellation:
Cancellation request must be made by midnight of the day after the eTicket is purchased or midnight of the departure date of the first flight, whichever comes first. Available only for eTickets purchased at the time of reservation through Delta ticket offices and airport ticket counters, Reservation Sales, or at delta.com.

Validity:
Valid for travel originating in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada, regardless of where the eTicket is purchased.

If you wish to pay for your ticket with any paper currency—such as cash, or check, Delta Dollars, or denied boarding voucher—you may make the reservation over the phone, which will guarantee the fare for 24 hours. Your ticket must be purchased at a Delta ticketing location by midnight of the following day, or your reservation will be cancelled. Once purchased, these tickets will not be eligible for cancellation under the Risk-Free Cancellation policy.

Does not apply to travel agency tickets and bookings, paper tickets, partially-flown reissued tickets, or to non-revenue tickets such as SkyMiles Awards.

Miscellaneous:
Cancellation request does not need to go through the same area in which the eTicket was purchased. For example, if you purchase via Reservations, you can cancel through delta.com.

Fares, offers and rules are subject to change without notice.

Originally Posted by yuel
isnt the 24 hr refund pertaining to only finding a lower fare and then your allowed to get a refund

"How our Best Fare Guarantee Works

For eligible tickets, if you find a lower fare on Expedia, Travelocity, or another online travel agency for the exact same Delta itinerary ticketed on delta.com then we'd like to make it right and will:

1. Refund your money—no questions asked.

You can cancel your itinerary within 24 hours of purchase directly at delta.com. Your credit card will be refunded for the entire purchase, and you will receive a confirmation receipt for the refund."

i am seeing still on delta.com
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:35 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Originally Posted by rankourabu
T is drying up fast, I had a JFK-ZRH for $237 and session timed out, now its gone

Bought BUF-MAD for $360 in T class for New Years
you're right although still there in Sept with a stop in CDG prices $300+
Might end up better as it is AF 777 instead of 757 TATL
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:37 pm

Welcome!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL:Diamond, United:1P, Continental: Plat, HH:Gold, SPG:Gold
just fly through, don't have to originate

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
Does anyone know if the flight has to originate in NYC? I can get an itinerary from MSN-VLC for $414 that includes the NYC-VLC-NYC flights.
i just got off the phone with delta sms. as long as you fly that segment, you don't have to originate at nyc. so i can do was-jfk-zrh and get the promo. 25k bonus miles here i come!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:45 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Atlanta to Zurich round-trip for US$332.53 total?

I’ll take it.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Originally Posted by Clincher
you're right although still there in Sept with a stop in CDG prices $300+
Might end up better as it is AF 777 instead of 757 TATL

Yeah but if you go via CDG, no new route bonus, or does one still get 5000 if one-way is via the new route?
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:46 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Atlanta to Zurich round-trip for US$332.53 total?

I’ll take it.
Better take it fast...
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rankourabu
Yeah but if you go via CDG, no new route bonus, or does one still get 5000 if one-way is via the new route?
I think the rules do allow a one-way route bonus (but I doubt you get the AMEX bonus).

I ticketed everything through delta.com (passing up the 3% priceline savings). I don't see anything in the rules that SAYS you have to book through delta.com, and I don't think you do, but better safe than sorry, and it should be easier to prove my entitlement once I (inevitably) start arguing with DL this fall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.