Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(FARE GONE) DL: JFK/BOS to DPS/CGK/MNL via Europe - 1482 USD ++ - Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(FARE GONE) DL: JFK/BOS to DPS/CGK/MNL via Europe - 1482 USD ++ - Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2010, 2:52 pm

Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Gold + other less precious metals
Originally Posted by qasr
You are correct in reference to the J fare applicability though, that would require DL metal TATL de facto. You're also correct regarding C fare rules, they didn't specifically prohibit DL metal TATL, however it was impossible to book DL metal TATL, only a codeshare which seem to be only offered by AF.
Business Class fare on some of the world's best carriers more than halfway around the world under $2k and people still find something to complain about?! Now that's what deserves a big
Old Mar 4, 2010, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by nomad1974
Business Class fare on some of the world's best carriers more than halfway around the world under $2k and people still find something to complain about?! Now that's what deserves a big
I wasn't complaining about the fare, no problems there since I rode EK F for most of the way.

The AF portions were horrible. I would have much preferred DL at the same price and I'm sure any sane person would agree with me, no?
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:24 pm

Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Gold + other less precious metals
I wasn't complaining about the fare, no problems there since I rode EK F for most of the way.

The AF portions were horrible. I would have much preferred DL at the same price and I'm sure any sane person would agree with me, no?
Hey, I didn't say you were complaining about the fare - read my post.

Oh, and BTW, I wouldn't say I prefer DL over AF in TATL Business. Guess that makes me insane...
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist

Were you able to book in EK F originally or were you upgraded?
Old Mar 17, 2010, 4:41 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
FYI - Delta allowed me to re-route through LHR, and change to a direct LHR-JFK flight on DL, for those who said AF was worse then Delta... I've never flown Delta so thought I would try.

Oh, and a second stopover in LHR I inquired about was cheerfully granted. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.