Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

How to book MR on Expedia Corporate/Egencia?

Old Aug 29, 2008, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HHonors Diamond

I am sure many of you guys use Expedia Corporate for your corporate flights, do you know how to edit the bookings so that you can add the extra hops without the fare increases?
Old Sep 9, 2008, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HHonors Diamond
Bueller, bueller?
Old Mar 28, 2009, 8:45 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by psubill78
I am sure many of you guys use Expedia Corporate for your corporate flights, do you know how to edit the bookings so that you can add the extra hops without the fare increases?
Good question, but I am still trying to figure out how to prevent the fare from increasing during the original booking. I hate when you choose an itn and the price jumps when you go to actually make the purchase.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.