Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)

[FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)

Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:33 am

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
aug 19-22 avail
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:34 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
On travelocity.com all I am now getting is $1600 range fares in business class. Not bad but not the deal I got quite a few times.

Even with the cost of my US-YYZ, MXP-Sweden, MXP-Belgium, MXP-UK and MXP-India tickets nested in between I am still going to be way ahead even with hotel costs thrown in.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:36 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by TelevisionTdTina
Ok, I didn't think of dealing with the airline directly after everything is in hand. That said, wouldn't there be fees if you were to change to a different date, and the fare class that you booked wasn't available?

BTW, dates in early July (after holiday) still showing up "wicked" price.
If the fare class isn't available, you're out of luck, but there's that wonderful thing called a waitlist too.

But it's valid for a year. Just glad we got in.

lunch time in Thialand. I've got 7 tickets bought (only 2 for myself)... have a good sleep people.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:37 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
For the Starwood crowd there is a le meridien in Limassol about 40 miles from LCA
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:38 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA gold, A3 gold
Originally Posted by TelevisionTdTina
That said, wouldn't there be fees if you were to change to a different date, and the fare class that you booked wasn't available?
Yes, you need to make sure D inventory is available. Otherwise it's a reprice (and reissue, I believe)
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:41 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Great find, OP. Thanks! Still ample availability for December.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by beaubo
aug 19-22 avail
and if you try to book, you get this....

We're sorry, but due to changes in airline availability, the fare for your selected trip is no longer available. We have adjusted the fares for all affected itineraries. The fare for your selected trip is now $4692 total. See below.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:43 am

Programs: Formerly: UA 1K, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, FT Addicts Anonymous; Currently: Grounded
Finally got some tix for my parents booked, a week after my trip in Sept, but hopefully we will be able to change (with no fee) our tix to coincide and have a nice little vacation.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:44 am

Programs: Formerly: UA 1K, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, FT Addicts Anonymous; Currently: Grounded
Originally Posted by stephem
For the Starwood crowd there is a le meridien in Limassol about 40 miles from LCA
I already saw this, AAA rate of 125 CYŁ a night or 10k starpoints (cat 4).

It looks pretty cool, the pool area and all.

Programs: AA PLT, CO Silver, frequent WN patron
12/25 - 12/31 still working

on Travelocity.

Tix purchased an hour ago already have an active FedEx and ticket numbers. Thanks OP!!!

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by fluegelwesen
and if you try to book, you get this....

We're sorry, but due to changes in airline availability, the fare for your selected trip is no longer available. We have adjusted the fares for all affected itineraries. The fare for your selected trip is now $4692 total. See below.
i think i pulled up the last one at that price...
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, MR Gold
Originally Posted by iloveipods
Yes, you need to make sure D inventory is available. Otherwise it's a reprice (and reissue, I believe)

Let me see, if I got it.. cause... I'm pretty green at this.

Talk to the airline after ticketed. They don't know what we paid, just that the fare class needs to be "D inventory". Is that a "special" business class? Another words, would D be hard to get in the future? I know all airlines don't always denote the same fare classes.

The re-issue would be by AZ, with no fees?

Sean mentioned "good for a year".... so if my dates of vacation availabilty changed, Do I have a year from booked or from orginal travel date?

Thanks for helping.

Last edited by TelevisionTdTina; Apr 5, 2006 at 3:54 am
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:49 am

Programs: 2Peon, NW PLAT, HH Diamond & *W Fallen-from-Gold-Grace
beaubo, you've got a PM!

Last edited by FourWheels; Apr 5, 2006 at 3:55 am
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:49 am

Programs: UA LT 1K HYglob Marr LT Titanium
Forgive me for asking, but as an NW Gold what kind of EQM and RDM in C class will I accrue?As I am not that familiar with SKYTEAM, and do you think the Share code booked flights MXP-LCA flown on Cyprus Air accrue miles unlike the LCA-AMS in B class that went onto SMF/PDX but were not booked share code on NW. I recieved no credit on LCA-AMS..Thanks in advanced..
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:50 am

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
sep 9-13

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.