Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] ORD-PEK $461 all in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] ORD-PEK $461 all in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2016, 8:55 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
There are all kinds of low fares to China and Southeast Asia today with United, Air Canada and Air China from $513 JFK-Manila Air China to $531 Boston - Beijing Air Canada and a dozen cities with low United fares $535 to $635 from Boston, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Newark, New York, Phoenix, Portland PDX, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington IAD.

I have posted several articles over past 24 hours on low Star Alliance fares to China/Southeast Asia for Beijing, Bangkok, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Xian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.