Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE]Oneworld Open Jaw Spain - North America - London / Europe: 1.000 Euro

[PREM FARE GONE]Oneworld Open Jaw Spain - North America - London / Europe: 1.000 Euro

Old Aug 2, 2023, 9:26 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
I booked BCN-LHR-YYZ / JFK-LHR for 935 EUR. Very happy with this deal, thanks OP!
seanp7, Amil and Zurich_Pedro like this.
Old Aug 2, 2023, 11:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
geez I have so many charges this month and was about to cool down for the month and then this super deal pops up out of nowhere lol
seanp7 and HarbourGent like this.
Old Aug 2, 2023, 11:34 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by atcanobbio
after playing around with dates and routing i managed to book MAD LHR LAX SEA in March, and SEA-LHR NAP in late May. for $1386. All on BA and outbound has a nice AS segment for AS status . Used the orbitz app since that was the only place I could price it. I'm sure i'll regret it later on but at least I earned 2% back in Orbucks. Anyway, I'm going to sleep on it. we'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.

I tried pricing it out on BA.com but LAX-SEA showed as AA Y and it was on a less-desirable inbound date.
Is the AS segment an AS Prime flight number or a BA codeshare? For AS status, the AS flight must be marketed & operated by AS to count as a segment. If it is BA marketed, the AS operated flight won't count towards the segment requirements for status.

James
Barkinpark likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 12:11 am

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Is the AS segment an AS Prime flight number or a BA codeshare? For AS status, the AS flight must be marketed & operated by AS to count as a segment. If it is BA marketed, the AS operated flight won't count towards the segment requirements for status.

James
i made sure it was an AS flight #, no BA codeshare
Flying for Fun and jonr405 like this.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by josepciv
You can get more than 600 TP (Silver) in a long weekend MAD-LHR-JFK-SFO-JFK-LHR-BUD for less than 1400 EUR, incl. 4 BA segments and 2 transcon
I can't get this to quote. Were you able to and if so, can you share a link?
Old Aug 3, 2023, 2:46 am

Programs: AAdvantage 2MM+ Lifetime PLT; BA, CO, UA, US; SPG; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by pinoysojourner
Can you share an SFO example?
+1
Old Aug 3, 2023, 2:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer Elite Gold, HHonors Diamond
@Vacytime Would indeed be interesting to see a TP-optimized link for this fare. Wasnt able to price the usual ones with a stop @ JFK below 1700ish EUR. Always goes up when adding JFK for a trip to the westcoast (which usually isnt increasing the price too much during other sales).
Old Aug 3, 2023, 3:30 am

Thanks so much for sharing this deal.
booked MAD LAX direct IB. Return JFK LHR. June 2024
1030 Euros )
Old Aug 3, 2023, 3:42 am
AJO

Programs: BA | A3 | AFKL | Hertz | SPG | Avis
Unhappy Gone?

Fare gone? I was just pulling the trigger on a fare, BA.com gives an error and when I go back to Google Flights, the price has gone up to 1800+ EUR...
Old Aug 3, 2023, 3:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
I was in the process of buying tickets to LAX, but fare was pulled before I managed to pay. Well, will have to wait for next promo. I had fixed dates, to combined it with another tickets.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 3:54 am

Yes. Price is the double now :/
Old Aug 3, 2023, 4:37 am

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
OP thanks for the post! Was able to book via Amex Travel BCN-lhr-sfo-lhr-bud all on BA for $1400.00, April outbound and June return Couldnt find a good double OJ that was easily bookable as well as preventing a coach or undesirable double connect.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 5:04 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
I cannot see it either. I am almost (I say almost) pleased as it was very tempting and it would have put my travel budget under intensive strain! I am sorry for those of you who lost it mid transaction. Thos are hard lines to have it snatched from under you nose!
salut0, ermis177, josepciv and 1 others like this.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Aug 3, 2023 at 5:14 am
Old Aug 3, 2023, 6:50 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I cannot see it either. I am almost (I say almost) pleased as it was very tempting and it would have put my travel budget under intensive strain! I am sorry for those of you who lost it mid transaction. Thos are hard lines to have it snatched from under you nose!
Same here. I have booked 3 of the flash sale (500) from Dublin and the last one (650) from London. I simply dont have anymore annual leave to take or more money lol.
PUCCI GALORE and Amil like this.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 7:03 am

I think the. price has increased

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.