Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jmmlaguna
We have received notification from your airline that your reservation has been changed according to your request, or has been cancelled due to day-of-travel flight cancellation or traveler no-show. Because these changes have been made directly with or by the airline, any questions regarding your itinerary should be directed to the airline; we will be unable to address any questions or requests regarding this reservation. Please call Iberia directly at 1-800-772-4642, and reference the following Airline Confirmation number: Iberia - XXXXXX
Please note that future changes, including schedule change notifications from the airline, will no longer be sent to us, which means that our website will not reflect your most up-to-date itinerary. Please call your carrier prior to each departure to confirm your flight information. If you believe this cancellation or change by the airline was made in error, please contact our Customer Care Team at 1-800-340-0575. Please be ready to enter your Trip Number xxxxxxxxxx when prompted. Sincerely,
The Priceline Customer Service Team P.S. -- Please do not reply to this e-mail - e-mails sent to this address will not reach an agent.
On hold with Iberia right now about about this very email. I have December dates
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by bimbonello
Just curious, those who received the cancellation emails, what were the flight dates? Wondering if they're being sensible and cancelling bookings >14 days in advance or being brutal and going even for those flying imminently...
If it is decided that tickets to be voided I doubt IB or LA will make a distinction whether you travel during the next days, within or after 14 days. All to be voided.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:46 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
From the Priceline email:
If you believe this cancellation or change by the airline was made in error, please contact our Customer Care Team at 1-800-340-0575.”

Anyone tried that? 😁
dvs7310, delpiero223 and becks1 like this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:54 am

Had the oddest call with Iberia customer support - he asked "you said you wanted to change something?"
I said, "no no, I received an email saying that something's changed on my reservation. I just wanted to confirm that everything still stands."
To which he said, "oh, no no, everything is fine with your booking."

I asked, "so everything is still confirmed on my booking?"
The agent replied, "yes, all your flights are still confiremd."

Did I just get a guy who hasnt got the memo?
becks1 and DerMatti like this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:59 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jmmlaguna
We have received notification from your airline that your reservation has been changed according to your request, or has been cancelled due to day-of-travel flight cancellation or traveler no-show.
Interesting that PL start off their correspondence to you with a lie
PbodyPhoto and becks1 like this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 10:59 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by kng86
Had the oddest call with Iberia customer support - he asked "you said you wanted to change something?"
I said, "no no, I received an email saying that something's changed on my reservation. I just wanted to confirm that everything still stands."
To which he said, "oh, no no, everything is fine with your booking."

I asked, "so everything is still confirmed on my booking?"
The agent replied, "yes, all your flights are still confiremd."

Did I just get a guy who hasnt got the memo?
Haha. It’s funny because I can’t pull up anything on Iberia with my Iberia locator but the agent says I had a schedule change on one of my IB legs LIM-MAD moved a day later. He told me I needed El get a valid Iberia locator from LATAM. Just listening to the lovely LATAM hold music lol. I have had this issue in the past with IB and LA on a ticket operated by IB but with LA flight numbers. Will let you all know what happens. So I’m guessing the email I got from Priceline was due to my LIM-MAD flight being moved back a day.
Flying Machine and becks1 like this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:12 am

Programs: QF Gold
Originally Posted by pmarrsouth
Interesting that PL start off their correspondence to you with a lie
I wonder if we can take advantage of the lie?
Perhaps small claims in UK or EU court?
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:30 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
On hold with Iberia right now about about this very email. I have December dates
Good luck.. Hidden City for EZE??
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
EZE make a difference due to consumer law right?

I have a MAD-LIM (3Hour) -SCL(4 hour) - EZE (28 hour) - MAD itinerary. So this is RT to EZE essentually.

I'm waiting in queue to talk to priceline ...
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:44 am

Was just going to take a separate flight over to EZE and back to SCL.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by davem4
EZE make a difference due to consumer law right?

I have a MAD-LIM (3Hour) -SCL(4 hour) - EZE (28 hour) - MAD itinerary. So this is RT to EZE essentually.

I'm waiting in queue to talk to priceline ...
Let us know. I am actually holding for LATAM but my guess is if others got this email LATAM may take a while to get on the phone.
Now my booking has disappeared from my LATAM app. Will try LATAM tomorrow.
Flying Machine and becks1 like this.

Last edited by Brandinho1; Jun 19, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Was just going to take a separate flight over to EZE and back to SCL.
Got it, thanks.

As an aside, I’m going to be doing that in October. Any suggestions on airlines from BUE to SCL? Ever since LATAM doesn’t take Avios, I’m up for suggestions
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:42 pm

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
I'll stay (assuming the tickets will not be cancelled) for 48 hours in SCL. Never been to Chile before, should I expect difficult questions at immigration given the short time I will spend in the country?
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:42 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Got it, thanks.

As an aside, I’m going to be doing that in October. Any suggestions on airlines from BUE to SCL? Ever since LATAM doesn’t take Avios, I’m up for suggestions
I know that there used to be some fifth-freedom flights on KLM between EZE and SCL and Air Canada also was operating the route. I am pretty sure that KLM still does it almost daily, not sure about AC.
Aerolineas Argentinas flies the route from AEP airport (closer to Buenos Aires than EZE), good if you can book using Skyteam miles for cheap, but don't expect much service. Jet smart and some other low cost airlines also fly the route.
I thought that to book award flights on LATAM using avios since the departure from OneWorld, you would need to call BAEC (cannot be done online anymore)
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:44 pm

Let us know. I am actually holding for LATAM but my guess is if others got this email LATAM may take a while to get on the phone.
Now my booking has disappeared from my LATAM app. Will try LATAM tomorrow.
Whilst I was waiting LATAM sent me an email with Upcommign trips.

They still show in Latam / manage booking ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.