Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:28 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by pmarrsouth
Booked for 2, $739 total for next April/May

Thanks OP!!!
How did you end up with such a low fare? I am seeing lots of availability on direct flights for 950€ RT per person but not lower than this...
largeeyes likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:30 pm

booked for 2 ppl Ł570 total thanks OP
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:30 pm

I booked this deal at iberia site - thanks to Skip from LFC - https://luxuryflightclub.com/busines...h-america-981/. But this OTA pricing gave me second thoughs.... but as I am quite happy with my ticket (price, fully flexible etc) directly from Iberia and hate to get in touch with usually unhelpful OTA support I'll stick with my current tickets. Good luck to all of us who booked this Iberia error fare. On a positive note I flew Cancun and Bogota with their previous C errors and they honoured them.
Flyingfares and Leandre79 like this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:34 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by palmanfr
How did you end up with such a low fare? I am seeing lots of availability on direct flights for 950€ RT per person but not lower than this...
Used momondo to find the flights and booked with Priceline (sigh I know, but for the price...). There are about 6 OTAs listed from $344-$390

You can also get the ~$350 fare with googleflights, after you select the ~$1,039 option and get to the choices of where to book, you will see some options for less than $400 pp
becks1 likes this.

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Amazing fare ! Great find OP. Booked (with OTA) 2 for 700EUR-ish via EZE on the way out in October. Thanks !!
I could only find ~1000 rt fares via IB site, which is still a great fare tbh. But given the difference, happy with the risk! Let's hope it sticks !

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
Curious to see if this one holds having just had my $2,700 DL/KE F fare canceled JFK-DPS.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:42 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Thank you OP a week in SCL booked for $389. Any hotel recommendations (Marriott?)
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:42 pm

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then
Thanks op. Mad bought 2 weekend return trip to SCL for my AA exp run. One by gotogate (Ergh...) and one by Priceline. Wish me luck!

And...just realize IB marketed/ticketed, IB flight number but operated by LATAM do not earn on AA? Snap. Then that can probably go to AS...

Update: Decided to cancel the Priceline ticket with their 24 hour cancellation policy and rebooked for Christmas. Weirdly, Priceline gives PNR and ETKT immediately but the PNR does not seem to work on IB. It does work, however, on LA but LA shows only one way with a LA segment involved.

Last edited by jerrychuang; Jun 15, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:44 pm

Programs: QR
Works as well as multistop to other Spanish airports.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat
how could you get the seats on IB ?

I get this NO seats.. and can only accept.. ?

Mine only worked through LATAMs website
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:48 pm

Danger above mentioned
"Booking.com is showing cancellations permitted free of charge."

Where do you see this? I just booked the deal on booking and it seems that 1 change is free but no cancellations are allowed for free.

Last edited by Dkainth; Jun 15, 2022 at 4:53 pm Reason: missed quoting
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:54 pm

Programs: OW
Originally Posted by seantheman
Its giving me an error when I confirm my seat selection, you had the same problem?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:56 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by seantheman
Did you use same PNR as for IB?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:57 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Dkainth
Danger above mentioned
"Booking.com is showing cancellations permitted free of charge."

Where do you see this? I just booked the deal on booking and it seems that 1 change is free but no cancellations are allowed for free.
On the final booking.com page, where you enter credit card details, click on the fare rules link toward the very bottom. It says 0.00 for cancellation and change. ExpertFlyer also shows no penalties.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Did you use same PNR as for IB?
No, on the mytrip itinierary page they had a different PNR listed for LATAM
jms_uk likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.