Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Old Jun 16, 22, 8:52 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meli Rewards Platino, NH Silver
Originally Posted by Deckter View Post
Check your ticket number on saudia website. IB website/app are notoriously buggy
I know, IB website is a piece of caca, but all my bookings (and there are a lot), are OK, except for THIS one. Anyway, on Saudia website, the booking is still alive .
Deckter likes this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by AnttiV View Post
Too bad I didn't see this before the guy sitting next to the toilet showed up...

In any case the current 1k fare is not bad either as it's fully flex J that allows unlimited stopovers and free cancellation. Some creative routings seem to work like SCL-MAD-LHR-AGP on the return.
Has anyone managed a stopover in / routing via North America by any chance (on the 1k fare)?
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:01 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ricky Lewis View Post
Mytrip not working now

search via momondo

lastminute.es is working
It appears gone
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:07 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, AC SE
Originally Posted by mb752 View Post
Has anyone managed a stopover in / routing via North America by any chance (on the 1k fare)?
No the fare has a routing map (posted upthread) which does not allow this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:14 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ricky Lewis View Post
Mytrip not working now

search via momondo

lastminute.es is working
I still see it
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:20 am
Suspended

Nvm - when I try to book it it tells me it's no longer available. Shoot.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:31 am

Mods - please move this into "fare gone", really.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory View Post
I'm just so happy the flash sale times are back! I've got the popcorn ready. This thread will be providing a lot of first-class entertainment over the coming weeks. I'm loving it!!! Covid really put a damper on this game, it's great things are back to normal!
Can't wait for the next 'don't wanna sit near toilet' guy.
becks1, Hudute, leftysauce and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:46 am

Programs: AA Gold, Avis Pres
Originally Posted by Marcin83 View Post
My profile at Iberia.com and my app. Trying to manage the booking, it says that it is not available anymore . And doing the online checkin attempt it says, its cancelled.
ah you're heading out already? Mine isn't until next year so maybe they haven't gotten to my ticket yet.

The weird thing is I was able to use the original PNR that Amex gave me on IB website and changed seats and requested a confirmation email. However, when I try the same PNR again on IB website, it just says it's not valid. I then tried the different booking reference and ticket number in the email and it worked
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:49 am

Programs: Alaska 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Asiana Diamond, Krisflyer Gold, AC 50K
Agreed, the airline typically still takes awhile to fix after deals land in this forum. It's only when it shows up on say, TPG that it's gone within an hour
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:49 am

Programs: Marriott-LT Titanium; AA-LT Gold/Currently Plat
Just wanted to update that when I chose flights it showed Business for MAD-SCL and for the return Economy SCL-LIM and Business LIM-MAD. I hadn't really looked at the confirmation email because it was late. I just went to choose the seats for SCL-LIM and Premium Business came up as $0.00 so I chose my three seats. I went back and looked more closely at the confirmation email and the SCL-LIM is showing as business class as well. Still not hopeful this will hold but as of now my reservation is still holding. I booked with Priceline.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:50 am

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by Marcin83 View Post
They might cancel <400 euros RT C class tickets. But the ones around 1000 euros RT (which appreared later at their own website) I dont think so. They already had some deals or errors in the past like MAD-MEX/USA-MAD fligts in C for 990/650 euros , respectively. And they were honoured. Even if SCL is fully refundable J class ticket - so what? They will be happy to give you back your money if you cancel the flight or if you want to change it, you will have to pay the actual difference, around 3k euros.
Oh I surely wonder how DL treated a whole $2700 KE Full Flex First (fare basis FRT) tickets from JFK to DPS.
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:51 am

Miles crediting to AA or AS?

Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto View Post
Ticket number has never mattered for crediting to AA. Any IB flight with an IB flight number will credit to AA.
Are you sure about this? From reading on AAdvantange, it seems that the crediting from IB operated flights is only when IB is the ticket holder, but all of those are Latam 045 stock. Have you had experience with this scenario before?
Old Jun 16, 22, 9:55 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meli Rewards Platino, NH Silver
Originally Posted by leftysauce View Post
ah you're heading out already? Mine isn't until next year so maybe they haven't gotten to my ticket yet.

The weird thing is I was able to use the original PNR that Amex gave me on IB website and changed seats and requested a confirmation email. However, when I try the same PNR again on IB website, it just says it's not valid. I then tried the different booking reference and ticket number in the email and it worked
Nope, online checkin is always availible with IB. My trip is (was?) booked for April 2023
Old Jun 16, 22, 10:09 am

These bookings do not look to be made correctly - hence the 5 symbol "PNR" for IB. AFAICT, IB site sees these as external (Sabre?) bookings, which just happen to list IB flights. Hence no check in or seat selection.

Search this Thread