Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Old Jun 16, 22, 5:30 am

Programs: OW
Originally Posted by seantheman View Post
login to RJ website, using the 5 digit, you should then see a new 6 digit reference to use on Finair.
Thanks, got a "PNR inserted is not valid" message for the 5 digit, and a "The system is unable to retrieve this trip, please contact your TravelSupport Desk if further details are needed." to the 6 digit... flummoxed!
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:51 am

Programs: SK, LH
for those who selected seats, i was able to do MAD-LIMa on IB website
on return my GRU-MAD is on IB but operated by LATAM. I am unable to select on both the airlines.
any tips how to resolve this?
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by polochick View Post
RJ doesnt accept my 5 digit locator
Sounds like we are in the same boat and just need to call IB to select seats in due course - there is no other way...
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by eh220160 View Post
Sounds like we are in the same boat and just need to call IB to select seats in due course - there is no other way...
Which OTA did you use?
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by seantheman View Post
Which OTA did you use?
I made two bookings with booking.com a couple of hours apart. The first one is fine and has 6 digit for IB and Latam, the second has 6 digit for Latam (and can see the booking on the Latam site) and 5 digit for IB which doesnt work anywhere (RJ, IB, AY etc).
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by polochick View Post
I made two bookings with booking.com a couple of hours apart. The first one is fine and has 6 digit for IB and Latam, the second has 6 digit for Latam (and can see the booking on the Latam site) and 5 digit for IB which doesnt work anywhere (RJ, IB, AY etc).
Same for me on the second booking (via booking.com)
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:19 am

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA Silver, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
For those who booked via Booking.com, all of the Booking.com options I saw were actually being handled by GoToGate (who also operate by a number of other names and arent the most helpful bunch to deal with). So any of the cancellation and change policies / fees you see on myTrip probably also apply to Booking.com.
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:40 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by tomparskate View Post
Free seat selection too if FF status allows.
This isnt BA, seat selection is free regardless of FF status
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:41 am

I cannot select seats for the IB operated by LATAM flights. BA redirects me to IB, IB allows me to select only operated by them. LATAM gives me an error and RJ says no seatmap.
Old Jun 16, 22, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by Marcin83 View Post
They might cancel <400 euros RT C class tickets. But the ones around 1000 euros RT (which appreared later at their own website) I dont think so. They already had some deals or errors in the past like MAD-MEX/USA-MAD fligts in C for 990/650 euros , respectively. And they were honoured. Even if SCL is fully refundable J class ticket - so what? They will be happy to give you back your money if you cancel the flight or if you want to change it, you will have to pay the actual difference, around 3k euros.
that's what I'm telling myself. Tkt at 1k might be honoured. Not below. The only issue here is that it was on the full fare so they sold the full flight at loss. Not just some C seats on each flights. Some dates are full and it's just error fare tickets. That's my concern. I still hope it will work tho.
Old Jun 16, 22, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
How long have they got to canx it?
Old Jun 16, 22, 7:15 am

Cancellations starting

it begins. My Iberia booking confirmation has disappeared from my booking confirmation on the OTA website, is no longer available on the Iberia website, only the leg GRU-SCL (my only flight on LATAM) is still alive. I booked on Mytrip for 333.
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 7:16 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by tomparskate View Post
How long have they got to canx it?
Until boarding
Old Jun 16, 22, 7:20 am

Programs: Marriott-LT Titanium; AA-LT Gold/Currently Plat Pro
Originally Posted by pmarrsouth View Post
Odd, they didnt for my booking
They did for mine too and I was in the same situation as the previous person; daughter was asleep in Europe but I do have copies of all her travel information so I booked through Priceline (24 hour cxxll available) just in case she said she didn't want to go but as I figured, she's in!
Old Jun 16, 22, 7:25 am

Programs: BAEC
I'm not getting anywhere-. Can find dates in April for $369 RT, but at the last stage when I click to go to payment, I end up on Priceline's front page.

Search this Thread