Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Old Jun 16, 22, 3:59 am

I guess we will know in the next 48 hours if tickets are xx or not
Old Jun 16, 22, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Rikkon View Post
Booked with Bookin.com earlier today - The status of my ticket in iberia site is still "Holding confirmed"
same. and when I login in RJ, it said unpaid
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:02 am

Booked with Bookin.com earlier today - The status of my ticket in iberia site is still "Holding confirmed"
Same except I booked around 11pm last night
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:06 am

Slightly difference here, mine in RJ is "already paid". Also, in QR is "confirmed", but pretty sure the status in QR is not that solid for this case.
Guess we have to wait until we see "confirmed" in IB site
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:17 am

Programs: AC, Marriott
Booked with mytrips. Have ticket numbers and booking references for IB and LA. Able to select seats for 3 of the 4 legs with the one codeshare giving me grief as expected
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:20 am

Programs: ExecutiveClub GGL/CCR MileagePlus 1K FLyingBlue GOld
Originally Posted by Cedesova View Post
No ticket number. i think it is not yet ticketed. The OTA said they are processing
In order to see it on Iberia's own website, access the booking with your record locator and name, then go to passengers details and on the lower part it should have an eticket number, if it does not have this means that is not ticketed and very slim chance of it being ticketed since they pulled the fare already
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Iberia seems to say that for most bookings I have.. might be if it's booked via a 3rd party.
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:39 am

The "holding confirmed" thing means confirmed, just the messy IB IT. I see the same on other bookings, even when booked directly through IB.

However it seems like IB stopped the selling of MAD-SCL flights in C on some dates or they're really fully booked (e.g. 1st of November and 25th of December)
Radiation Station and Rikkon like this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:39 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meli Rewards Platino, NH Silver
Originally Posted by Leandre79 View Post
They will cancel all tickets I guess.
the loss is huge for the airline.
Many flights to SCL are now full on IB..... even in April ... They realized way to late the error.
It's not like 20 tickets ...I guess it's hundreds of ticket sold.
I m praying they won't cancel but I'm 99.99% sure they will
let's see.
They might cancel <400 euros RT C class tickets. But the ones around 1000 euros RT (which appreared later at their own website) I dont think so. They already had some deals or errors in the past like MAD-MEX/USA-MAD fligts in C for 990/650 euros , respectively. And they were honoured. Even if SCL is fully refundable J class ticket - so what? They will be happy to give you back your money if you cancel the flight or if you want to change it, you will have to pay the actual difference, around 3k euros.
Old Jun 16, 22, 4:40 am

Programs: AC, Marriott
Originally Posted by Schwann View Post
Iberia seems to say that for most bookings I have.. might be if it's booked via a 3rd party.
HK or holding confirmed is the status for a ticketed flight.

https://support.travelport.com/webhe...atus_Codes.htm

Page 47 https://air.flyingway.com/books/amad...deus_Guide.pdf
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:08 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, TK Silver, IHG Platinum, MR Gold, HH Gold, A-Club Silver, Hertz PC
For the ones struggling to get the e-ticket or update FF details, I went on the finnair website with the IB record locator, updated the FF membership number and got the eticket receipt showing the itinerary, booking class (J - Business) and fare basis.
You can also update your contact details, not sure if the seats can be selected though.
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:13 am

Programs: OW
Originally Posted by palmanfr View Post
For the ones struggling to get the e-ticket or update FF details, I went on the finnair website with the IB record locator.
Computer says no to my 5 digit IB record locator (and "no booking found" to my 6 digit LATAM record locator - could select seats though on LATAM website)
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by eh220160 View Post
Computer says no to my 5 digit IB record locator (and "no booking found" to my 6 digit LATAM record locator - could select seats though on LATAM website)
login to RJ website, using the 5 digit, you should then see a new 6 digit reference to use on Finair.
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
I've been ticketed and been able to select seats for all legs (in my case 3) using RJ. Free seat selection too if FF status allows.

Let's keep our fingers crossed
CaroFos likes this.
Old Jun 16, 22, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by seantheman View Post
login to RJ website, using the 5 digit, you should then see a new 6 digit reference to use on Finair.
RJ doesnt accept my 5 digit locator

Search this Thread