Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Old Jun 15, 22, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Delta Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer View Post
Anyone know how to add their Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan to an Iberia booking? Royal Jordanian doesn't allow the addition of Alaska number. No option to add ANY loyalty program through Iberia.com (maybe that is because I booked through third party?)

UPDATE: Finnair.com did the trick!
Originally Posted by polochick View Post
One of my booking references (the Iberia one) in the booking.com email only has a 5 letter PNR and therefore doesnt work on Finnair - is anyone else having this issue or know how to get a 6 letter one?

I had the same issue - I used the ticket number on Qatar Airways and they have the 6 digit booking code
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:13 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Got on board this one via Flight Network in Australia. Tried twice with Booking.com but errored out after hitting the go button. Let's hope it sticks.

Many thanks to OP
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Globalist, UA/HHonors/Marriott Gold, IHG PLT
Ugh. Looks like Spain is still requiring proof of a vaccine or COVID test for entry. Is that right? I guess I'm out on this one.
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:20 pm

Programs: Frontier 100k; AA ExPlat; LATAM Black; *A Gold ; SkyTeam Elite+
Looks like the cancellations with Delta started 2 days after the deal was published. I guess it's nice to have a vague reference... best of luck to us all
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:20 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
If these book in IB codes in J, they should earn 250% the miles flown on AA, and if they book in IB codes in I, 150%. Distance flown is about 13-14k miles, depending on route. So, this would either be 35k RDMs/LPs, or 20k RDMs/LPs, unless I am missing something....Does it matter that the ticket is on LATAM, for example?
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:22 pm

Programs: AC 35K
This is still live. Just successfully booked on Booking.com, after my first two attempts errored out. (Both times errors billed my CC and then issued an immediate refund). About $500 CAD per person for next April.

I can't get Finnair to send my eReceipt (also keeps erroring out) but can see the booking as confirmed both there and with RJ. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks OP!
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:26 pm

Update on seat selection: I was able to do it on RJ website eventually. Those who can't select seats on IB might give it a try.
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:28 pm

Programs: Marriott-LT Titanium; AA-LT Gold/Currently Plat
THANKS OP!

I ended up booking three tickets via Priceline for $369 each. Never used them before. Was going to book through booking.com but no 24 hour cancellation window and the daughter is sleeping right now so couldn't get confirmation from her. I wanted to book them for Christmas but the thought of having it cancelled out at some point close to that time was a bit much to worry about. I was able to use the PNR that Priceline gave me to reserve my business class seats on IB. When I went to get seats on Latam for the one flight SCL-LIM after going to manage my trips I got a message that says
"Your trip does not yet have an administrator
Enter an email to continue. This person can manage your trip to Santiago de Chile.
Keep in Mind:
Only the Administrator can carry out refunds..."

Not too sure what that means...
I have never booked an error fare before. Someone responded that we really wouldn't know until we were BIS. Can they really cancel it out at the last minute? I booked for February. Wouldn't they most likely cancel them out long before that?
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:30 pm

Programs: AC50K, *A Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
So as this is a free fare basis - does this mean we can cancel for free with the airline? or will they not touch it?

Last edited by loganre17; Jun 15, 22 at 8:36 pm
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by littledoggie747 View Post
Looking at pictures, Iberia looks to be better. (Hard product)
If you get LAs 777 with their new business class I would choose that over IB
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:38 pm

Got a RT for next year. Tried to use my PNR on the royal jordanian/iberia/finnair sites and no go. Works fine on LA's site, what confirmation number are y'all using?
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:39 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jmmlaguna View Post
The Lima to Madrid flight is an Iberia flight number but operated by LATAM.
There is more than one LIM-MAD flight and more than one airline operate them
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:40 pm

Programs: all
Originally Posted by odie11 View Post
THANKS OP!

I ended up booking three tickets via Priceline for $369 each. Never used them before. Was going to book through booking.com but no 24 hour cancellation window and the daughter is sleeping right now so couldn't get confirmation from her. I wanted to book them for Christmas but the thought of having it cancelled out at some point close to that time was a bit much to worry about. I was able to use the PNR that Priceline gave me to reserve my business class seats on IB. When I went to get seats on Latam for the one flight SCL-LIM after going to manage my trips I got a message that says
"Your trip does not yet have an administrator
Enter an email to continue. This person can manage your trip to Santiago de Chile.
Keep in Mind:
Only the Administrator can carry out refunds..."

Not too sure what that means...
I have never booked an error fare before. Someone responded that we really wouldn't know until we were BIS. Can they really cancel it out at the last minute? I booked for February. Wouldn't they most likely cancel them out long before that?
it just means that you need to enter your email on the latam site as an administrator. Thats is
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:42 pm

Programs: Le Blue
Thanks OP!
booked April via PL, not the cheapest US$370. One way direct A350, return via LIM 787 + A350.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 22, 8:43 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
There are still dates available in Feb/March via Booking.com if you can make it through. I tried twice, but failed. Others appear to have got through, so may be worth a go for those still trying to jump onboard.

Booking.com link

Search this Thread