Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: Saudia: AMS-DXB £353 in Business Return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: Saudia: AMS-DXB £353 in Business Return

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2022, 7:18 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
Thanks OP !! Amazing deal just booked on SV for a departure in 2 weeks
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Those flying soon please report back on how things go especially transiting JED and if there’s enough time to visit the lounge. Thanks
Old May 16, 2022, 7:27 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
Those flying soon please report back on how things go especially transiting JED and if there’s enough time to visit the lounge. Thanks
I spent 8 hours in Jed last night so I had time to explore. I’ll release a report in French in a couple of days. Can link here for pics.

2 hours def enough to visit, the new terminal is big but everything is well connected. I’d reckon at least 1 hour on a two hours transit
Old May 16, 2022, 7:28 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
I am not sure my booking has been made... went all the way till the end on the Saudia website for payment, got a payment verification notification on my phone to confirm and verify. After verification the page just refreshed to the saudia homescreen. No emails nothing and the charge is showing as 'pending' on my CC. Already waiting 15mins for emails but nothing
Old May 16, 2022, 7:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, FB Plat
Thank you for posting this great fare! Told myself yesterday to stop booking error fares, here we go again!

Been wanting to try out Saudia for a while, and considered ATH fare for a while, but the positioning was what put me off.

Just waiting now for this topic to get flooded with the customary: it's a dry airline
Old May 16, 2022, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MarcElMile
Thank you for posting this great fare! Told myself yesterday to stop booking error fares, here we go again!
See post #12
Old May 16, 2022, 8:15 am
Formerly doc4science

Programs: United Airlines Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Act quickly—the blogs have picked it up
Old May 16, 2022, 8:20 am

Programs: Globalist, BA Silver, United Silver, KrisFlyer Gold
THANKS OP! I just booked it for our family of four! We are headed there in October! I love that the ticket says refundable. Thanks again!
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 8:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
Originally Posted by baldguy
THANKS OP! I just booked it for our family of four! We are headed there in October! I love that the ticket says refundable. Thanks again!
Not fully, but a only a 90 euro cancelation fee... so very palatable.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:07 am

Programs: OW
It seems that Saudi is doing some mad "deals'' recently and hopefully, something to SEA will pop up as well.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:11 am

I’m crediting to flying blue (seemed to be the best place?), but upon checking out it advised me that mileage accrual would be 5781 - I thought it should be about double that for a ‘D’ fare?

All booked - I realised that my initial dates were going to be during Ramadan and was keen not to cause any offence eating/drinking etc… especially in the heat! Now my first day there will be the last day of Ramadan! Just in time to catch a flight back before my friends wedding :-)
Old May 16, 2022, 9:23 am

Oooooh that sweet stress of booking in a rush...
Booked 2 long Week-ends for September and October - Amounting to 78XP each if my calculations are correct !
Thanks OP !
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:26 am

Base fare is 3 EUR, so almost certainly an error fare - and it is questionable if they will honor it. Fare Base is DLNL and it is booking into the D bucket.

At the same time, they are selling I class, which is below D, for 1798 EUR - that makes the whole thing smell like an error fare tbh
Old May 16, 2022, 9:29 am

I love seeing these fares here but I have never been able to use one. Does anyone know if this works to anywhere else or only Dubai?
Old May 16, 2022, 9:30 am

Programs: Flying Blue/Platinum, TK/Elite Plus, QR/Platinum, LH/FTL, Marriott/Platinum
Originally Posted by feederflight
Base fare is 3 EUR, so almost certainly an error fare - and it is questionable if they will honor it. Fare Base is DLNL and it is booking into the D bucket.

At the same time, they are selling I class, which is below D, for 1798 EUR - that makes the whole thing smell like an error fare tbh
Well thanks for killing the mood, the smartest person in the room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.