Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: SQ/LH/LX/UA Jakarta-US/Canada £980

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: SQ/LH/LX/UA Jakarta-US/Canada £980

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:22 am

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
My guess is it’s been pulled.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:25 am

Programs: BA Silver (OWS), OZ Diamond (*G), TK Elite (*G), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Seems to be gone. That sale lasted surprisingly long.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:27 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Looks gone. Repricing and no 9.000.000 IDR individual flights available for selection, all now 38.+ M IDR
Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:29 am

Yeah seems to be gone on both swiss and Lh.com.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 7:03 am

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
Originally Posted by DeepUnderground
That’s an expensive visa for an overnight!
Should be fine. I'm based in Indonesia and there's been a lot changing over the past couple weeks. As it stands currently, assuming you are vaccinated:

1. No quarantine at any port of entry regardless of visa type
2. VOA available in Bali, currently at $35
3. VOA for Jakarta and others should be coming shortly (rumor is within a week or so)

Originally Posted by Barkinpark
I will do an immediate or overnight turnaround at CGK. How is it as an airport? I know that DPS is a much better destination, but the flights to/from DPS don't work out for me. Thanks.
CGK is super simple and efficient when you're using T3 (which is all *A)
Go through immigration, customs, then head right upstairs and you're in the departure hall. Similar to SIN in some respects.

There is a landside airport hotel attached to the terminal (Anara Airport Hotel ~$50) and a capsule hotel landside as well (~$17)
Pyrenees and rajhyd99 like this.

Last edited by pushmyredbutton; Mar 31, 2022 at 7:09 am Reason: adding cost
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
Should be fine. I'm based in Indonesia and there's been a lot changing over the past couple weeks. As it stands currently, assuming you are vaccinated:

1. No quarantine at any port of entry regardless of visa type
2. VOA available in Bali, currently at $35
3. VOA for Jakarta and others should be coming shortly (rumor is within a week or so)

CGK is super simple and efficient when you're using T3 (which is all *A)
Go through immigration, customs, then head right upstairs and you're in the departure hall. Similar to SIN in some respects.
)
Thank you. I am fully vaccinated (US passport) but could only get the itinerary to and from CGK. I am not familiar with entry to Indonesia. Can I still enter without a VOA--can I apply for a visa in advance? I don't mind having Covid tests, just do no want to quarantine.

Thank you. I am thinking of cancelling this ticket...it will be a pity but I can't fight Covid restrictions.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:18 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Fare still alive from what I can see.

Trying so hard to find a use for it
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ
Fare still alive from what I can see.

Trying so hard to find a use for it
May I ask where you find it? I need to change my starting and ending point from CGK to DPS. Thank you!
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:38 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
May I ask where you find it? I need to change my starting and ending point from CGK to DPS. Thank you!
Sorry for the false hope. The fares I was looking at are now repricimg when I go to complete the booking.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:42 am

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
Thank you. I am fully vaccinated (US passport) but could only get the itinerary to and from CGK. I am not familiar with entry to Indonesia. Can I still enter without a VOA--can I apply for a visa in advance? I don't mind having Covid tests, just do no want to quarantine.

Thank you. I am thinking of cancelling this ticket...it will be a pity but I can't fight Covid restrictions.
What month did you book for? Right now VOA isn't available in Jakarta but it should be by next month. You can also apply for a visa in advance but they're insanely expensive (around $300) and won't be necessary once VOA comes back to Jakarta soon.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:06 am

With the fare now being presumably gone, if I need to make a date change, I'd be subject to the fare difference (which would be huge), right?

So if I can't fly on the dates booked, should I just cancel (/ am I better off cancelling)?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:08 am

Programs: TK elite & BA Gold
Yes, if you can´t fly on the booked dates you better cancel within 24 hours because of the fare difference.

Cancellation itself later on is not free as well!
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
Originally Posted by foxyankee
Yes, if you can´t fly on the booked dates you better cancel within 24 hours because of the fare difference.

Cancellation itself later on is not free as well!
I booked for December, I'm betting on schedule changes, I have fairly high confidence in possibility of ....LH metal swapping to SQ metal, or even a full refund.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:07 am
viz

Programs: DL DM, AC 75K, NEXUS, Bonvoy Platinum
Booked directly on LH.com, any insight on what cancel fees would be like?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:34 am

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
What month did you book for? Right now VOA isn't available in Jakarta but it should be by next month. You can also apply for a visa in advance but they're insanely expensive (around $300) and won't be necessary once VOA comes back to Jakarta soon.
Thanks for Information on VOA and CGK airport. We will be traveling in July to CGK. Hopefully VOA is back by then. Do you mind posting here if VOA is back and you have any additional information about PCR test.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.