Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159

[PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159

Old Sep 10, 2021, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by desafino
how does 24 hour free cancellation work when the ticket is on request?
Assuming that this is AA issued,
The 24 hour counter starts at the moment the ticket is issued.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 1:47 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Finally AA has cleaned up ALL its fares CMN-MIA.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Keter
Finally AA has cleaned up ALL its fares CMN-MIA.
This is not new news.
They have cleaned up all the fares a few hours ago, however, the system would likely load the changes midnight Morocco time so the fare is currently bookable and probably would be bookable for the next 3 hours.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by coleslaw
That's not unusual for the Air Nostrum segment to not show up at first. It's still in there.
It's only the CMN-MAD segment that is having issues. MAD-CMN has no issues and indeed confirms right away. I called AA when I went to IB and saw it only had MAD-LHR-MIA for outbound. Agent dug around and said there's an issue with the schedule within the reservation system for that segment. She finally got support online and they got it to confirm but using the IB prime flight number not AA. (I would've been happy to just start in MAD, but agent wasn't having that)
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by nldogbert
i tried to book this - but on the AA US/UK/CA site, at the payment page it does not go through, even with PayPal, it says the system is not available,
Tired on Priceline.com, but it also failed when I tried to enter the passenger details, a pop up comes up indicating that the price is not available anymore.

Anyway, just keeping in this case what I booked earlier, < 1000 Euro for a First class ticket is not too shabby.

Cheers!
AA online only is allowing booking to go through with all AA marketed segments. If the IB segments are loaded as IB prime AA.com fails.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyerCO
It's only the CMN-MAD segment that is having issues. MAD-CMN has no issues and indeed confirms right away. I called AA when I went to IB and saw it only had MAD-LHR-MIA for outbound. Agent dug around and said there's an issue with the schedule within the reservation system for that segment. She finally got support online and they got it to confirm but using the IB prime flight number not AA. (I would've been happy to just start in MAD, but agent wasn't having that)
why would you call when the deal is still live?!
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:21 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Unless you're flying tomorrow there is no need to call AA to ask about your tickets. Just wait.
Global321 likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:26 pm

I bought my tix nearly 12 hours ago and it still says on request on AA, might fall through eventually, so unfortunate!
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by beyounged
I bought my tix nearly 12 hours ago and it still says on request on AA, might fall through eventually, so unfortunate!
I'm betting if you pull up on IB the CMN-MAD segment wont be there.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by coleslaw
why would you call when the deal is still live?!
I called because the CMN-MAD came back unconfirmed. Calling today or a week from now wasn't going to change that.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:40 pm

Programs: skymiles
on ITA advanced routing codes MAD LHR - LHR MAD, select calendar of lowest fares and length range, business class or higher, the calendar page shows wild range of fares eg $3003 to $14,483 - IGNORE THIS - click a date and often will reprice to A fare ($700 or $734) or F fare ($1,136) - be logged in to AA.com before selecting from bookwithmatrix, many times will get to payment page and error out "fare no longer available" but be persistent, change a date, finally can get booked. GOOD LUCK
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:45 pm

Still easily bookable through Matrix tools on Priceline. Better hurry though! Midnight in Morocco is approaching!
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:51 pm

Rule 1: Don't call the airlines.

Last edited by Pat89339; Sep 10, 2021 at 6:43 pm Reason: TOS 12
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
AA online only is allowing booking to go through with all AA marketed segments. If the IB segments are loaded as IB prime AA.com fails.
I've booked tickets with IB-marketed segments on AA.com - all flights showing confirmed on IB.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I called because the CMN-MAD came back unconfirmed. Calling today or a week from now wasn't going to change that.
No, but it does draw unnecessary attention to the fare.
JoeDENEYW and W213Sal like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.