Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] SQ/EK/UA/etc: KRT-Worldwide < 7cpm Business

[PREM FARE GONE] SQ/EK/UA/etc: KRT-Worldwide < 7cpm Business

Old Feb 26, 21, 1:09 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory View Post
Ok guys, I'm late to the party. Is this still bookable somewhere?
I'm afraid you are too late my friend, the Dom Perignon and caviar is all gone.
Old Feb 26, 21, 1:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Ah well, life goes on, I guess.
I didn't book it because Sudan (no more ESTA) and because I thought the EK F EF from Scandinavia was still live - but it wasn't. Apparently it was fixed 3-4 months ago.
It was OSL-CPH/ARN-DXB-TYO/ICN for 1400€ RT in F, fully flexible, bookable on EK website... Wasn't on any blogs, as far as I'm aware. Sad.
Old Feb 26, 21, 1:31 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory View Post
Ah well, life goes on, I guess.
I didn't book it because Sudan (no more ESTA) and because I thought the EK F EF from Scandinavia was still live - but it wasn't. Apparently it was fixed 3-4 months ago.
It was OSL-CPH/ARN-DXB-TYO/ICN for 1400 RT in F, fully flexible, bookable on EK website... Wasn't on any blogs, as far as I'm aware. Sad.
I'm calling BS on EK F claim.
Old Feb 26, 21, 1:33 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
You can call BS all you want. It was a full-flex economy fare (R fare) and you could push the EK sectors into F. In other words, it was difficult to find, that's why it lived for so long. I think it was alive for more than half a year and I didn't book a single one because I'm an idiot...
Old Feb 26, 21, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by Scottyrocket View Post
Definitely no BS, someone else told me about this fare today..

Last edited by Granite64; Feb 26, 21 at 2:01 pm
Old Feb 26, 21, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by Granite64 View Post
I'm afraid you are too late my friend, the Dom Perignon and caviar is all gone.
Try the 2nd largest country in the world and compare that price to what ITA shows.

The big Kingdom in Asia was available until a couple of hours ago

/...and if you are a Citizen/Legal Resident ("Standing") of this huge country, you will, upon involuntary cancellation by the airline, have a "Cause of Action".

If you saw my posting from yesterday ( now deleted) , this could be MUCH better for you financially than getting to Africa and flying.

Last edited by WingedWorldExplorer; Feb 26, 21 at 2:55 pm
Old Feb 26, 21, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer View Post
Try the 2nd largest country in the world.

/...and if you are a Citizen/Legal Resident ("Standing") of this huge country, you will, upon involuntary cancellation by the airline, have a "Cause of Action"
Edit: I definitely noticed that post, but that was J right? Not F?

Last edited by Granite64; Feb 26, 21 at 2:55 pm
Old Feb 26, 21, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by Scottyrocket View Post
Feel free to post an alternative, otherwise I don't find your post constructive.
Old Feb 26, 21, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by high.and.above View Post
It looks like Sabre just fixed the error in converting nucs to usd/euro so at least for OTAS that use Sabre, party is over
When I was a TA many years ago... and went on Sabre training courses, we were constantly reminded that Sabre "guarantees (its ticketed) fares".... Is that still the case?
Old Feb 26, 21, 5:01 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, AC, AA, Hyatt, Marriott
There is still 1 OTA which will book you back to your country of birth 380.58 Euros Business Class One-Way .

Yes just as with the RGN, the fare in Myanmar currency was correct but converted at the pre devaluation rate of exchange. Several OTAs have made a short cut by eliminating KRT from the drop down menu / list of airports
Try the 2nd largest country in the world and compare that price to what ITA shows.

The big Kingdom in Asia was available until a couple of hours ago

/...and if you are a Citizen/Legal Resident ("Standing") of this huge country, you will, upon involuntary cancellation by the airline, have a "Cause of Action".

If you saw my posting from yesterday ( now deleted) , this could be MUCH better for you financially than getting to Africa and flying.
I think you're in the wrong thread. Try this one: Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread.
jfkeze, Bobdh13, Katzz and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 26, 21, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Granite64 View Post
The lady on the phone was unaware of this no show rule so I told her to google the words Emirates + no show Italy and then she told me the 'origin had to be in Italy', I then told her this was not the case as the EK website clearly states the following : 'This no show policy is only applicable to passengers holding tickets issued in Italy, no matter their point of origin.'

Then she told me she would escalate it to the ticketing department.
I just found the well written conditions-of-carriage for the Italy one

3.4.4 In case of tickets sold in Italy (through emirates.com/IT, Emirates ticket offices located in Italy, or Emirates call centre provided you are a resident of Italy or travel agencies located in Italy), passengers who have missed their first flight or didnt use it for any reason, but would still like to take the next flight (in case of over 12 hours stopover) or the return flight as originally booked without any change of the fare, must inform Emirates within 24 hours from the time of the departure of the unused flight, by calling exclusively the phone number +39 02 914 83383 or sending an email to [email protected]. Make sure to call us at least 2 hours before your next flight, even if that falls within 24 hours from the first flight. Failing to do so, Emirates, subject to seats availability, may charge the difference of the original fare and the highest fare in the same class at the time of ticket reissuance.
Granite64 and tryafly like this.
Old Feb 27, 21, 1:18 am

Originally Posted by thanaset View Post
I just found the well written conditions of carriage for the Italy one
And what you think about the information from the 1 site?:

(Note: If your journey starts outside of Italy, other Conditions of Carriage will apply: emirates)

and the site 2 Introduction

''these Conditions of Carriage (provided you are located in, and begin your travel in Italy)''

''
Old Feb 27, 21, 2:18 am

Programs: DL-Gold, UA-1K, EXEC-PLAT
Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante View Post
When I was a TA many years ago... and went on Sabre training courses, we were constantly reminded that Sabre "guarantees (its ticketed) fares".... Is that still the case?
Yes , if your PNR was autopriced and stored & issued..
Old Feb 27, 21, 3:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, LH, QR, TK
There is still 1 OTA which will book you back to your country of birth 380.58 Euros Business Class One-Way .

Yes just as with the RGN, the fare in Myanmar currency was correct but converted at the pre devaluation rate of exchange. Several OTAs have made a short cut by eliminating KRT from the drop down menu / list of airports
You know that there's no requirement to talk in riddles in this forum ?
vbh812, SkyTeem and ElJudioErrante like this.
Old Feb 27, 21, 3:39 am

Originally Posted by tryafly View Post
And what you think about the information from the 1 site?:

(Note: If your journey starts outside of Italy, other Conditions of Carriage will apply: emirates)

and the site 2 Introduction

''these Conditions of Carriage (provided you are located in, and begin your travel in Italy)''

''
That might refer to the other sections and according to the "No-Show" Policy, this has been written in the FAQs already.
What is a no-show and who does this policy apply to?
What is a no show?
A no‑show is someone who has not shown up for a flight for any reason.
For example, if you arrived too late or didnt use the ticket.

Who does this apply to?
This no show policy is only applicable to passengers holding tickets issued in Italy, no matter their point of origin.

What should I do if I am a no‑show?
Call this number +39 0291483383 (Italian local number, not subject to surcharges) or send an email to [email protected].

When should I inform Emirates that I have missed my flight and am a no‑show?
You must tell us within 24 hours from the time of the departure of the missed flight.
Also, you need to call two hours before your next flight, even if it is within 24 hours from the first flight.

Can I take the *next flight, or the return flight that I originally booked, without paying additional fees?
You will not be charged additional fees if you inform us within 24 hours from the time of the departure of the missed flight.
Otherwise, we may have to charge the difference of the original fare and the highest fare in the same class at the time of reissue, subject to seat availability.
*Next flight means 12 hours (or more) after the arrival of the unused flight, due to no show.
https://www.emirates.com/it/english/...licy-apply-to/

Search this Thread