Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Pass as an option for a mileage run with UA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2020, 7:23 pm
DIM
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist

Air Canada Launches All You Can Fly Flight Pass today. 2000$ and more for unlimited flights with them during one month. As an idea - might it work if one will credit all that flights to United? Even on a short flights 500 miles per flight might be credited as a PQM... Am I missing something or it is a cheap way to get status with UA?

Old Sep 18, 2020, 8:24 pm

Programs: AC SE
Their passes have always required that you use an Aeroplan number and you can only credit to Aeroplan. Also traditionally only valid on their own metal. I haven’t checked this one out but I expect no different.
Old Sep 18, 2020, 8:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K
No

Here's what the T&C say for Qualifying Miles:
  • The amount of Altitude Qualifying Miles awarded with Unlimited Passes purchased at the Flex fare is 10,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles per month. Altitude Qualifying Miles will be credited to the purchaser's Aeroplan account within 3 weeks from date of purchase or upon successful payment.
  • No Altitude Qualifying Segments and no other Altitude Qualifying Miles, Aeroplan Miles or other airline frequent flyer / loyalty program miles will be awarded in conjunction with Unlimited Flight Passes
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32680497-post17.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.