Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2020, 7:30 am

Programs: LH M&M FTL
Originally Posted by advisorytoptop
Yea its total white........ no date possible even no price at all
Seems to be gone from OTAs as well, old prices are still displayed from cache and recalculated to ±2000EUR fares when trying to book.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 7:35 am

Programs: BMI Diamon Club
bah, tried several times and got this error with both PayPal and Credit Card (note: this was way earlier when people were being successful)

Possibly because I was clicking through from Google Flights?

Old Sep 15, 2020, 7:47 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
I bought 2 tickets for October and November . Directly from Latam website.
got the confirmation immediately and I was able to book the seats.
Waiting game now
Old Sep 15, 2020, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by galego
bah, tried several times and got this error with both PayPal and Credit Card (note: this was way earlier when people were being successful)

Yes, the 2 tickets I bought (LA US and LA Italy webpage) was made searching for flights from scratch (no google flight) on the LA webpages. When I initially tried via gf the payment was not completed (although I see now that a reservation was actually created because the itinerary shows up on Tripcase (but obviously without ticket No.))
galego likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:07 am

Booked 4 pax to Rio in March just after this was published. Timed out on Latam's website so booked via Expedia. Ticketed within a few minutes.

Thank you very much OP!
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:18 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Yes, the 2 tickets I bought (LA US and LA Italy webpage) was made searching for flights from scratch (no google flight) on the LA webpages. When I initially tried via gf the payment was not completed (although I see now that a reservation was actually created because the itinerary shows up on Tripcase (but obviously without ticket No.))
You, sir, are a lifesaver. Checked Tripcase, my reservation was there, paid for it, got the tickets. Thank you
galego likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Lennys26v2
Purchased via Latam site.

First Attempt -- got through to the payment page, the the system timed out to an error page, although it did charge my AMEX. No confirmation received (yet) after around 35 mins

Multiple reattempts -- all failed at the payment screen. LATAM page allowed me to select "credit card" yet did not allow me to enter any CC details.

Last Attempt (from Mobile, although seems to be desktop UI) -- Searched, selected, paid via PayPal. Charged AND received a confirmation page from LATAM with reservation code.

Yippee. I will either cancel one (if both come through) or just take the mileage run
Just an update to my earlier post...

I have still not received the flight details from my first purchase attempt. The charge is in “pending” on the AMEX but my airline purchases often show booking details in the charge details, so when the charge posts, I hope to be able to see a booking record. If not, the fun begins. 😀
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:25 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Deckter
You, sir, are a lifesaver. Checked Tripcase, my reservation was there, paid for it, got the tickets. Thank you

I have still not received the flight details from my first purchase attempt. The charge is in “pending” on the AMEX but my airline purchases often show booking details in the charge details, so when the charge posts, I hope to be able to see a booking record. If not, the fun begins. 😀
If you booked via LATAM, you will be able to see the booking confirmation on Tripcase, usually it will be added automatically to your email (Tripcase account).
Deckter likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

But did you check your Tripcase account? (for tickets booked directly with LA) - as stated above the itinerary (with ticket No. etc) should automatically post /appear in your Tripcase account. My tickets did that and also the reservation that wasn't completed due to non-payment.

If you booked with OTA, do you have the Amadeus PNR ? If yes, you will be able to check the reservation and if ticket is issued on CMT.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 8:58 am

I did my booking from Google Flights on Latam web page and didn’t have any issue with credit card payment.
galego likes this.

Last edited by Karol100; Sep 15, 2020 at 9:56 am
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:35 am

@SK AAR, @thanaset:

I dont usually use Tripcase -- am I reading that they should be somehow magically imported from LA???

Both flight purchased directly from LA but I see noting in Tripcase.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In anticipation of the questions that will soon arise in this forum here are the important part of the ticket rules for the DEEEV98Q fare:

ORIGINATING EUROPE
CHANGES ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR REISSUE/REVALIDATION. ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR NO-SHOW.

CHANGE FEE WAIVED FOR TICKETS ISSUED BETWEEN 20MAY20 AND 30SEP20 AND PROVIDED THAT - REISSUE IS COMPLETED BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL OUT/ INBOUND FLIGHT -OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NO-SHOW AND SUCH PE PENALTY/RESTRICTION WILL APPLY.

CHANGES TO UNUSED TICKET- 1.WHEN THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON IS CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING CURRENT FARES IN EFFECT ON THE DATE THE TICKET IS REISSUED THE ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL RULE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARE. 2.WHEN THERE ARE NO CHANGES TO THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON BUT OTHER FARE COMPONENTS ARE CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING HISTORICAL FARES IN EFFECT ON THE PREVIOUS TICKETING DATE. THE NEW ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARES //

TICKET VALIDITY FOR WHOLLY UNUSED TICKETS IS ONE YEAR FROM TICKET ISSUE DATE. PARTIALLY USED TICKETS ARE VALID PROVIDED TRAVEL IS COMPLETED WITHIN ONE YEAR OR MAXIMUN STAY - WHICHEVER IS EARLIER- FROM THE OUTBOUND TRAVEL OF THE ORIGINAL TICKET.

CANCELLATIONS BEFORE DEPARTURE
CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR REFUND. BEFORE DEPARTURE CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR NO-SHOW. AFTER DEPARTURE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I dont usually use Tripcase -- am I reading that they should be somehow magically imported from LA???
If you have a Tripcase account associated with the same e-mail address as used in the reservation.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:45 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver

No, I used the GF link and had no issues on the LATAM website.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by SK AAR
In anticipation of the questions that will soon arise in this forum here are the important part of the ticket rules for the DEEEV98Q fare:

ORIGINATING EUROPE
CHANGES ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR REISSUE/REVALIDATION. ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR NO-SHOW.

CHANGE FEE WAIVED FOR TICKETS ISSUED BETWEEN 20MAY20 AND 30SEP20 AND PROVIDED THAT - REISSUE IS COMPLETED BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL OUT/ INBOUND FLIGHT -OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NO-SHOW AND SUCH PE PENALTY/RESTRICTION WILL APPLY.

CHANGES TO UNUSED TICKET- 1.WHEN THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON IS CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING CURRENT FARES IN EFFECT ON THE DATE THE TICKET IS REISSUED THE ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL RULE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARE. 2.WHEN THERE ARE NO CHANGES TO THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON BUT OTHER FARE COMPONENTS ARE CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING HISTORICAL FARES IN EFFECT ON THE PREVIOUS TICKETING DATE. THE NEW ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARES //

TICKET VALIDITY FOR WHOLLY UNUSED TICKETS IS ONE YEAR FROM TICKET ISSUE DATE. PARTIALLY USED TICKETS ARE VALID PROVIDED TRAVEL IS COMPLETED WITHIN ONE YEAR OR MAXIMUN STAY - WHICHEVER IS EARLIER- FROM THE OUTBOUND TRAVEL OF THE ORIGINAL TICKET.

CANCELLATIONS BEFORE DEPARTURE
CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR REFUND. BEFORE DEPARTURE CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR NO-SHOW. AFTER DEPARTURE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Thanks SK AAR. Expedia rarely can display these things. Easy to check which fare you've been sold by looking at the eTicket attachment in tripcase, to confirm that you have the same fare (to be 100% sure!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.