Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:41 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Definitely an error fare.
Switching to economy - price is €132...
​​
​​
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:42 am

Thanks as always flyingfares!

Booked for August next year to Iguazu Falls. That's as far into the future as I could book it
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:52 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Still bombs me out via CDG or LHR from the payment page...tried different dates.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:54 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Dominicus
Can route to SCL for a similar price.
IPC for 1150USD
Be careful, this books into I class which has a 80% refund penalty. For D class and free refunds, you need to add around 250-300 EUR per direction.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:58 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Originally Posted by Dominicus
I see this ticket can be routed via MXP.
Does that mean I can take advantage of the Italian regulation of not flying in the order of the flight segments.?
Can you post an example where it is being routed through MXP, as I can't seem to find it.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:01 am

this is a MPM fare, it seems to allow any 6-component ticket go as long as it sticks within MPM, which is 7669. Cannot get it to go beyond 2 connections each way though, for some bizarre reasons
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:11 am

Fare rules

The fare rules for fare base code DEEEV98Q with respect to changes are: ORIGINATING EUROPE - CHANGES ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR REISSUE/REVALIDATION. ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR NO-SHOW. NOTE - TEXT BELOW NOT VALIDATED FOR AUTOPRICING. CHANGE FEE WAIVED FOR TICKETS ISSUED BETWEEN 20MAY20 AND 30SEP20 AND PROVIDED THAT - REISSUE IS COMPLETED BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL OUT/ INBOUND FLIGHT -OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NO-SHOW AND SUCH PE PENALTY/RESTRICTION WILL APPLY.

According to Expedia, there is no fee for cancellation if you cancel the trip (booked in D class) before departure.

Full fare rules are here:

Spoiler

Last edited by Travel-Quinten; Sep 15, 2020 at 2:48 am
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:14 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Payment went through, then the website crashed. Not tickets received. Should i try again, or just wait for the tickets?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:23 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by Deckter
Payment went through, then the website crashed. Not tickets received. Should i try again, or just wait for the tickets?
If payment went through, it should be ok you'll get your etix within the hour.

Thanks to OP for sharing. I was actually really doubting to jump into this or not (since LATAM is out of OW) as I just could not get availability with some connections (via MAD (IB operated) or AMS/CDG with KL/AF as feeders) but I saw than some connections also via VIE (with OS - with better onboard service) which did go through. Paid via CC (but via PayPal) and the website went down, but did get payment confirmation via PP and later the e-tix arrived too.
Anyway, hopefully with the cancellation fees waived, could be an interesting ticket to see what can be changed later if August next year does not work out.

Cheers!
Thysk and Deckter like this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:33 am

Programs: SK, LH
this is interesting-CHANGE FEE WAIVED FOR TICKETS ISSUED BETWEEN 20MAY20 AND 30SEP20
hope we can push the dates if things dont improve in july 2021.
also, does it mean full refund is possible if we cancel booking?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:34 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
What's the longest i should wait for the tickets? It's been an hour already, and I would be willing to book again if I can cancel my first transaction.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:36 am

On their website, it shows that if the trip was scheduled in 2021, there is a re-pricing. I wouldn't count on historical pricing
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by Deckter
What's the longest i should wait for the tickets? It's been an hour already, and I would be willing to book again if I can cancel my first transaction.
Just book something through a US OTA, like Expedia.COM. They ticket directly. And if you happen to receive an eticket from the first booking, you can always cancel the Expedia booking free of charge within 24 hours of booking.
Deckter likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:44 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Cant get it on browser so I used app, worked perfectly. Now trying to book one more for JAN, no success on the map yet.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
Would love to jump on this, but just doesn't seem sensible.

There's a full-J fare filed for SCL though - but I haven't tried to get an OTA to find it so YMMV.
ranskis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.