Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

{prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T

{prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T

    Hide Wikipost
Old Mar 15, 20, 2:29 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: stephem
Wiki Link
FARE RULES:
I pulled down the DL fare rules (these are BUD-SEA but they all appeared nearly identical). I posted them on a share. We can easily grab the AF and KL variants if others need those.
Print Wikipost

Old Mar 24, 20, 1:51 pm
  #556  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 77
Originally Posted by Quinlanty View Post
April 5 is outbound. Delayed by 8 hours and misconduct. April 7 LAX-CDG-Bud all canceled. Website ask for fare difference. I will call in once it get closer to time.
Again, this sounds quite strange. Usually I'd expect KLM to fix this automatically.
altalk08 is offline  
Old Mar 25, 20, 1:13 pm
  #557  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 68
One thing I just noticed for my flight that I changed for corona induced cancellation flight, the one where no fee difference was applied when changing dates -- my ticket booking class changed to O from I/J. But when I read the ticket conditions it still says fully refundable so I think the only thing that gets impacted is the mileage accruals.
walduk70 and attachecd like this.
kodawg9 is offline  
Old Mar 25, 20, 3:39 pm
  #558  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Programs: Aeroplan
Posts: 68
Just got a call from Delta as well as I changed my itinerary 4 days ago and It did not go through... They asked for 3500 USD per person for the change... Im speechless (the summary was 250 usd per person lol)
So I told them to reset the itinerary into the original one and Im stuck with my BUD LAX RT for now.. (I didnt catch the HNL fare)
fridgy is offline  
Old Mar 25, 20, 7:02 pm
  #559  
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by 747jetter View Post
I got phone from Delta today asking me to pay rebooking fee of $40.80 per each pax. We changed our return to HNL-MSP-JFK, two days in NY and JFK-AMS-BUD. Payment did not go through several days ago however changes were "confirmed" on DL MMB but not really. Now after payment on the phone flights are really confirmed. I just can't think how 1B and 1c is good or bad, if I am next to toilets on 767 or not.
How did you change to the 2 day stopover in NYC?
rerhel31 is offline  
Old Mar 26, 20, 2:36 am
  #560  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: AMS
Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Peon, TK M&S Nobody
Posts: 843
Originally Posted by kodawg9 View Post
One thing I just noticed for my flight that I changed for corona induced cancellation flight, the one where no fee difference was applied when changing dates -- my ticket booking class changed to O from I/J. But when I read the ticket conditions it still says fully refundable so I think the only thing that gets impacted is the mileage accruals.
On DL? That's an upgrade fare class, no?
etiene is offline  
Old Mar 26, 20, 4:19 am
  #561  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 68
Flight on Klm. Downgrade for that airline for credit to Delta.
etiene likes this.
kodawg9 is offline  
Old Mar 26, 20, 5:49 am
  #562  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: PRG
Programs: KL Platinum, LA Black, A3 Gold, BA Silver, IB Oro
Posts: 522
Originally Posted by rerhel31 View Post
How did you change to the 2 day stopover in NYC?
Used modify and made itinerary is multi-city. Cant modify online since changes tho.
747jetter is online now  
Old Mar 26, 20, 10:58 am
  #563  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AB Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Posts: 563
I even got an email from KLM saying flight was canceled and I could rebook for a later date in MyTrip. But no rebooking option comes up on line on phone or laptop? I was then “protected” on a couple of other flights that overlap lol. Where did you guys find the option to change flight online. I was able to find it before the canceled and delayed flights hit my itinerary.
Quinlanty is offline  
Old Today, 4:43 am
  #564  
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold & ST Elite Plus.
Posts: 217
Originally Posted by Quinlanty View Post
I even got an email from KLM saying flight was canceled and I could rebook for a later date in MyTrip. But no rebooking option comes up on line on phone or laptop? I was then “protected” on a couple of other flights that overlap lol. Where did you guys find the option to change flight online. I was able to find it before the canceled and delayed flights hit my itinerary.
Got the same notification when I logged into KLM (booked with Expedia NL):

"Cancelled flights: We have listed the flights that have seats available. You can now rebook to another flight. Cancelled flights: AF2339 from Honolulu (HNL) to Los Angeles (LAX)"

Expedia didn't notify me on any cancellations and KLM doesn't let me rebook online. I'll wait patiently and see what options there are.

Travel-Quinten is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: