Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(prem fare gone): BUD & CPH - SIN with LOT for €550 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(prem fare gone): BUD & CPH - SIN with LOT for €550 rt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2021, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by Travel-Quinten
I would not call, but use this form.
How did you manage to select new dates for 2022 year or even Nov 2021? I can see that the possible (active) selection of the new departure date is only up to 1.10.2021 (everything beyond is grayed and inactive). P.S. They called me back and refused to change the date beyond one year but I know enough examples that they did it so I do not want to give up.

Last edited by man4business; Mar 3, 2021 at 6:34 am
Old Mar 3, 2021, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by man4business
How did you manage to select new dates for 2022 year or even Nov 2021? I can see that the possible (active) selection of the new departure date is only up to 1.10.2021 (everything beyond is grayed and inactive). P.S. They called me back and refused to change the date beyond one year but I know enough examples that they did it so I do not want to give up.
There's a text box below, just put in your desired travel dates there.
Old Mar 3, 2021, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Travel-Quinten
There's a text box below, just put in your desired travel dates there.
Yes, there is a text box... but actually it is not a text box. You cannot type in it, you cannot even paste from clipboard. It is even not possible to hack the source (by replacing in the source the date). So again - how did you manage to select dates beyond 1.10.2021 ??
Old Mar 3, 2021, 8:40 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite Plus, SQ Gold, BA Gold, VS Gold, Globalist, HH Diamond
I also put my desired dates as free text in the text box below today in the morning; still waiting for their reply though.
Link to the Formular

Last edited by andigoeskiwi; Mar 3, 2021 at 8:44 am Reason: additional Info
Old Mar 3, 2021, 8:47 am

Excuse me, again: you have to select a field "DESIRED TRAVEL DATE" which is limited up to 1.10.2021. What have you selected? Anything random? Yes, in the MESSAGE box I can write anything I want...
Old Mar 3, 2021, 9:18 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite Plus, SQ Gold, BA Gold, VS Gold, Globalist, HH Diamond
Excuse me, again: you have to select a field "DESIRED TRAVEL DATE" which is limited up to 1.10.2021. What have you selected? Anything random? Yes, in the MESSAGE box I can write anything I want...
I selected 1.10. to 1.10, as travel date, In the text box I explained the desired date (which I can΄t select in the field above ). I guess user travelquinten did the same.
Old Mar 3, 2021, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by andigoeskiwi
I selected 1.10. to 1.10, as travel date, In the text box I explained the desired date (which I can΄t select in the field above ). I guess user travelquinten did the same.
Yup!
man4business likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 3:50 am

I didn΄t receive any respond to the change form so I did a quick call to LOT Customer Service in Poland (english line) +48 22 577 77 55
I asked for February and agent told me about my latest date possible for the new flight which would be one year from original flight date (October) - but only more or less; I got it changed now to December 2021.Didn΄t take more than 5 min.....
Old Mar 4, 2021, 8:32 am

I have not got any answer as well. The last instance will be then going to the LOT office (which is in my city), besides of course the fact that I had written a complaint, but I feel nothing good will happen.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 10:03 am

I have not got any answer as well. The last instance will be then going to the LOT office (which is in my city), besides of course the fact that I had written a complaint, but I feel nothing good will happen.
I keep my fingers crossed for you!
Old Mar 4, 2021, 11:32 am

Try calling their US number. I got my refund a while ago.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 12:21 pm

Refund is possible at at any time.
Edit: I visited a LOT office and had a long discussion. My case was escalated to some top managers. The outcome: I will not get tickets beyond one year. The only difference is then that people who managed to get it had their intermediate new dates for this year, then after cancellation they had again one year since the very last date. It makes no sense because I wanted to pick up my dates (I was ready to do in Feb when it was possible) but one week later they cancelled all flights till Nov'21. Being not guilty I am not allowed to get an extension. Well then... I think I will ask for a refund.

Last edited by man4business; Mar 7, 2021 at 2:49 am Reason: final refuse
Old Jul 8, 2021, 6:41 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
LOT cancelled all of their scheduled flights to Singapore...Trying to rebook to another carrier as we speak but that wont work i guess, they are very strict.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 2:20 am
Original Poster

My nov flights are also gone. Could be that LOT will put back the SIN flights at a later moment. If you act now, the only option will be a refund (they won't rebook you on different carriers, I guess). If you wait a few months, it could be that SIN flight are loaded again and that a rebooking on LO metal is possible again.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 5:49 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
I talked to LOT hotline at WAW. The person told me that LOT will not put back SIN flight before 07/2022. So, after a long time full of changes I just canceled my tickets today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.