Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(prem fare gone): BUD & CPH - SIN with LOT for €550 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(prem fare gone): BUD & CPH - SIN with LOT for €550 rt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2020, 12:44 am
Suspended

Does LOT have a 24h free cancellation policy?

I am having second thoughts about visiting South Korea during a time in which public life has come to a standstill to a significant extent. What's the point of visiting if many museums, attractions, restaurants, are closed or operating in emergency mode?
Old Mar 7, 2020, 1:04 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Comatose.Captain
Does LOT have a 24h free cancellation policy?

I am having second thoughts about visiting South Korea during a time in which public life has come to a standstill to a significant extent. What's the point of visiting if many museums, attractions, restaurants, are closed or operating in emergency mode?
Don't lose your cool, just wait for a waiver.
Comatose.Captain likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 1:29 am

is it gone??
Old Mar 7, 2020, 1:42 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by nocom
is it gone??
Gone.

GDS historical fare display below - sale and ticketing were permitted only yesterday (what also confirms that it was a tactical sale 'courtesy' of COVID-19)

CPH-SIN CXR-LO SAT 20JUN20 DKK
THE FOLLOWING CARRIERS ALSO PUBLISH FARES CPH-SIN:
3U 9W A3 AA AB AF AI AY AZ BA BD BR BT CA CI CX CZ DE EK ET EW
EY GA GF HG HO HU IB IT JL JP JU KE KL KU LH LX MF MH MK MS MU
NH NW NZ OK OS OU OZ PR PS QF QR RJ SA SK SN SQ SU SV TG TK TP
UA UL UX VN VS WY
//SEE FQHELP FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW FARE DISPLAYS//
ALL FEES/TAXES/SVC CHARGES INCLUDED WHEN ITINERARY PRICED
SURCHARGE FOR PAPER TICKET MAY BE ADDED WHEN ITIN PRICED
LO CPHSIN.EH 20JUN20 MPM 7959
BUSINESS CABIN
V FARE BASIS BK FARE TRAVEL-TICKET AP MINMAX RTG
1X FASEY60 F R 1022 E07MR S06MR -/‡ ‡‡/12M EH01
D30JN T06MR
2X Z1ASEY0 Z O 943 E07MR S06MR -/‡ -/ - EH01
D30JN T06MR
Old Mar 7, 2020, 1:45 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Unionruler
Don't lose your cool, just wait for a waiver.
Here you go:

https://www.lot.com/pl/en/flexible-rebooking-options
Comatose.Captain likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 2:08 am
Suspended

deleted

Last edited by Comatose.Captain; Mar 7, 2020 at 6:17 am Reason: inaccurate post of mine deleted
Old Mar 7, 2020, 2:49 am

Yes and no. Fare difference is only applicable if changing into another booking class. But F, that original fare was booking into, is widely available.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 2:52 am
Suspended

deleted

Last edited by Comatose.Captain; Mar 7, 2020 at 6:17 am
Old Mar 7, 2020, 2:58 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
You are right.

I have to correct myself. LOT web site wanted to charge me the fare difference of EUR 1100 despite staying in the same booking class. But the LOT hotline changed it for me free of charge. Took roughly 30 min including wait time.
Were you able to change it past the 30 Jun original validity date?
Old Mar 7, 2020, 3:36 am

You are right.

I have to correct myself. LOT web site wanted to charge me the fare difference of EUR 1100 despite staying in the same booking class. But the LOT hotline changed it for me free of charge. Took roughly 30 min including wait time.
That's the case with many "corona-waivers": many airlines have quite flexible rules of what you can change, but most of their IT systems are not ready to do it in self-service fashion, so more often than not one needs to resort to help desk assistance.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 3:43 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by utrecht
It shoud be a fat finger error. I checked the FASEY60 base fare for CPH-SIN return and it was for DKK 1022. After it was pulled, I saw another fare basis FASEY68 with base fare DKK 10220. I didn't check the fare in HUF for BUD-SIN but I guess it's a similar error.
I only saw this just now.

Sorry, folks! I guess I shouldn't have rebooked so quickly. It's one thing LO loses DK 10000 on a few seats for dates with depressed sales due to coronavirus. It's another thing if people rebook for later dates. LO can reasonably hope for a bit of a recovery until then. So these rebookings could potentially annoy them more than the fares that were pulled.

Last edited by Comatose.Captain; Mar 7, 2020 at 6:17 am
Old Mar 7, 2020, 5:36 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
thank you! just changed my flight dates for free of charge!
Old Mar 7, 2020, 5:41 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Exceptional fare... Too bad I missed this....

Bon voyage !
Old Apr 17, 2020, 12:37 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite Plus, SQ Gold, BA Gold, VS Gold, Globalist, HH Diamond
I talked to LOT today and got to change my ticket to SIN from May into October without any fees. I was told the first change will be free of any charge....thanks LOT!
jfkeze and Rim1 like this.
Old Apr 26, 2020, 9:23 am

Programs: LH FTL, QR Gold, EK Silver, Etihad Silver
Due to further travel ban and cancellations (my flight was supposed to be Apr 28), my flight got cancelled, so I called LOT - they let me change the dates until the March 6th 2021 (exactly 12 months since the day the ticket was issued).
So I changed my trip to February 2021, extended my stay and changed my feeder from CPH, to have more time in WAW to see my friends. Everything went smooth as silk - just few clicks and my new ticket was there. Had a very cheerful and talkative agent.
Didn't wait longer than like 5 min to get connected - remember to choose the option "5" - "business class and SEN/HON" when you guys call. Availability on the dates when you want to travel doesn't have to be in the "F" reservation class - all you need is
seating availability in the class of travel, so you can freely choose some more "congested" dates.
andigoeskiwi and fridgy like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.