Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(prem fare gone): IB: Italy - BOG/LIM/PTY from 500€ biz rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(prem fare gone): IB: Italy - BOG/LIM/PTY from 500€ biz rt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2020, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by raporot
we will see these summer @who is [email protected], many company go bankrupt....
For sure many will go bankrupt but your statement that Iberia will be ceased in 2 months imo is out of mind. I believe many airlines in Europe are classified as critical infrastructure so they will get government bail out regardless.
newflyer530 likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2020, 9:27 pm

Since Iberia just extended their free rebooking/voucher for flight until end of May, I called them to rebook my flight to September and got in touch with an agent within 1 minute (3am CET time). Plenty of date available as per agent. Kudo to Iberia
Old Apr 9, 2020, 6:50 am

so, anybody got refund? not voucher
Old Apr 28, 2020, 2:18 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
so, anybody got refund? not voucher
Changed trip to next year with BA.
However, they did not allow any modification of route and equipment.
They offered refund as an alternative. (what they are obliged to)

Important: My flights were canceled by Iberia and BA.
tropikey likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 4:53 am

Programs: Gold at BA, Hilton and Radisson.
Anyone have an idea on how to find the fare rules for this if booked with BA?

I have phoned them but the agents (two!) couldn’t find them and it’s been with ticketing for a week.

Thanks
Old Apr 30, 2020, 9:31 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by ScienceTeacher
Anyone have an idea on how to find the fare rules for this if booked with BA?

I have phoned them but the agents (two!) couldn’t find them and it’s been with ticketing for a week.

Thanks
I've checked experflyer and the fare seems to have vanished. Most likely it was the IB fare that allowed issuing on BA stock - I don't see any BA fares filed for MIL-BOG.
There's an IB fare INNN1O filed currently, with higher base fare, but that's probably the closest of what you are after.
Old May 6, 2020, 11:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
My FCO-BOG flights for the beginning of May were cancelled. Contacted BA yesterday (125-ticket) and they allowed me to rebook to AMS-BOG. Happy with the outcome
Old May 10, 2020, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by danfl44
My FCO-BOG flights for the beginning of May were cancelled. Contacted BA yesterday (125-ticket) and they allowed me to rebook to AMS-BOG. Happy with the outcome
also with a date change or only departure airport change?
Old May 10, 2020, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by Jvbroekhoven
also with a date change or only departure airport change?
Also with a date change. Change of destination was also possible, but I don't know to what extent, as I am perfectly happy with Bogota.
Old May 10, 2020, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by danfl44
Also with a date change. Change of destination was also possible, but I don't know to what extent, as I am perfectly happy with Bogota.
Thanks! I have this fare to Lima in mid July so would be perfect if they allow it to change it to next year and departure Amsterdam as well.
Old May 10, 2020, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by Jvbroekhoven
Thanks! I have this fare to Lima in mid July so would be perfect if they allow it to change it to next year and departure Amsterdam as well.
Hope so. Definitely call the Dutch number during business hours, no waiting time at all, whereas often with the regular BA hotline you can't get through.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 8:32 am

Programs: TK Elite+, SPG Plat, Jetsmarter
MAD-BOG is zeroed out/cancelled till Aug 30 now - got the option to refund or reschedule up to Jun 30 next year.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by nilsrtw
MAD-BOG is zeroed out/cancelled till Aug 30 now - got the option to refund or reschedule up to Jun 30 next year.
June? I was told that April 2021 was beyond my ticket validity. I'm looking at options to rebook for this year.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 11:54 am

Programs: Virtuoso TA; SELECT TA; BAEC Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond; IHG Plantinum Amb
Originally Posted by nilsrtw
Thanks - I noticed that my flights in early September have also been zeroed out, but they don't appear to be cancelled, yet. I booked this with BA (IB flight numbers but 125- ticket) and there are no indications in "Manage My Booking" yet. I was going to wait and see if they get cancelled in the system before trying to rebook, but wonder if I can rebook already
justflyaway likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 12:06 pm

I have the same situation. Let me know what you find out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.