Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] HU/AZ: FCO - TPE from 1301

Old Jan 14, 20, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM

Hainan Airlines with amazing deal from Paris (CDG) to Taipei (TPE) with their business premium cabin from €1493!
This deal can be found in many available dates!

This deal can be booked with Hainan official website:

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Hainan: Paris to Taipei in Business from 1493 - Premium Cabin

Last edited by Pat89339; Feb 6, 20 at 5:38 pm
Old Feb 6, 20, 5:54 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
HU/AZ: FCO - TPE from 1301

Hainan has a nice sale from Rome to Taipei with fares starting from 1301.

For those that think the Coronavirus will not be a great risk towards the end of March, this fare might be of interest

They are operating this route with an Airbus 330 which features a 1-2-1 cabin with an excellent hard product! These fares credit nicely to Alaska Mileage Plan at 100%. 11999 EQMs and 23998 RDMs! Some days the flight requieres segments from Rome to Brussels on either Alitalia (earning 30 XPs) or Brussels Airlines.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
narvik likes this.
Old Feb 6, 20, 7:14 am

Since Feb 7, 2020, Taiwan denies entry of foreigners who recently visited China,
Old Feb 6, 20, 1:21 pm

Programs: AS G75, UA GOLD MM, DL MM
Originally Posted by Gregyeh View Post
Since Feb 7, 2020, Taiwan denies entry of foreigners who recently visited China,
I wonder if a connection in China would be considered "visiting"?
NWplatinum likes this.
Old Feb 6, 20, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by bobblevins View Post
I wonder if a connection in China would be considered "visiting"?
I doubt it as if someone is refused entry it's the airline responsibility to return them to last point of embarkment?country?origin?, that could be a whole 737 of people on a completely wasted roundtrip. G Thorny wouldn't be happy.
Old Feb 6, 20, 10:14 pm

The health ministry clarified that a simple transfer is not a problem today. But the situation changes so rapidly, by late March it could have been very different.
Old Feb 8, 20, 7:11 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum, AS MVP75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire
Weird. To get it to price out on google flights exactly for this price you have to leave those EXACT days otherwise I see it shots up slightly. March 28th to April 8th is $1400 USD round-trip, which is a helluva deal.
narvik likes this.
Old Feb 10, 20, 5:13 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.6MM, Hertz PC
HU is starting to cancel quite a few (all?) flights to China for February.
Hard to say if that will extend to March/April though. My prediction: yes!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: