Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] LH/LX F Companion Fare ARN to Shanghai or Beijing £1,578/€1,843pp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] LH/LX F Companion Fare ARN to Shanghai or Beijing £1,578/€1,843pp

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2019, 3:37 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by torontochinese
i am not interested in your personal information . This forum is for everyone to share the deals so we all can benefit. Now this become a secret for some to keep and boast how smart they are to get the deal. If you don’t plan to share, please keep it to yourself.
The deal is shared, thanks to the OP. Then other people can discuss it. But this fare (like most fares) is not available on all flights at any time, up to you to try dates and city pairs on expedia/lh/swiss/skyscanner/ITA Matrix/Google Flights/Kayak websites and see what is available or not. And the better the fare, the rarer the availability. Some have had tickets, good for them, they don't need to prove anyone what they managed to book, it does not matter. Even worse: if someone bought 2 seats in A class on a specific long haul flight using this deal, it is very unlikely (yet not impossible) that the same flights would have 2 more seats in A class available for booking, knowing that there are 8 seats in first class (and that availability is controlled by the country of ticket origin with married segment logic). So publishing more "ticket info" could only give you as additional data points "these flights are most likely sold out, no need to bother to check them out". There's no secret here, people get the deal by searching for it and booking it when they find something available that suits them.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 11:29 am

These seem really good. Has there ever been and non-error fares from Europe to West coast (sfo) US for similar prices ~2800 USD per person? Trying to confirm my suspicion that it's a great deal that I should jump on.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 12:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
Originally Posted by hamburglar
These seem really good. Has there ever been and non-error fares from Europe to West coast (sfo) US for similar prices ~2800 USD per person? Trying to confirm my suspicion that it's a great deal that I should jump on.
Book first, ask questions later.
or
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 1:28 pm

This is as cheap as I've seen it for LH/LX F.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 1:39 pm

My Swiss F With (taste of Swiss) and return by SQ new F cabin via ZRH is only a little more than $2800. And it is for one person. I don’t need a companion to enjoy that fare.
jvde likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 2:06 pm

torontochinese wow can you provide a google flights or sample link to that please ? Or routing / dates thank you
mileageking likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 8:46 am

Any thoughts on where to credit these? United seems like a waste on this and ditto for Lufthansa Miles & More. Could go with Aegean and earn 300%?

Ideally, I'm looking for most valuable redeemable miles and some kind of useful elite status from this (starting from scratch).
Old Nov 25, 2019, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by torontochinese
My Swiss F With (taste of Swiss) and return by SQ new F cabin via ZRH is only a little more than $2800. And it is for one person. I don’t need a companion to enjoy that fare.
Will be great if you can share google flights page with sample dates on this. Thanks so much.
jvde likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat
Availability now extremely limited for LAX/SFO

Last edited by DWFI; Nov 25, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:29 am

Programs: AY+ Plat basic
This has propably been asked like million times so sorry about that: I'm I allowed to use the ZRH 1st class lounge on the way back before the business class flight ZRH-ARN?
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
There are also some East Coast destinations available - especially Miami comes with sexy price tag.. JFK the same price as WC..

Miami:
Cost per passenger (including taxes & fees)
€2,239.86
Total cost for 2 passengers
€4,479.72
honzeek_cz likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by kanamurva
This has propably been asked like million times so sorry about that: I'm I allowed to use the ZRH 1st class lounge on the way back before the business class flight ZRH-ARN?
yes
kanamurva likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 5:08 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by kanamurva
This has probably been asked like million times so sorry about that: I'm I allowed to use the ZRH 1st class lounge on the way back before the business class flight ZRH-ARN?
Yes, if the F arrival and J departure is on the same calendar day.
kanamurva likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Jaenks
Yes, if the F arrival and J departure is on the same calendar day.
But if you arrive in ZRH on LX F and connect via GVA to wherever on LX J, then no F lounge in GVA, just Senator lounge.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 5:43 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by ranskis
But if you arrive in ZRH on LX F and connect via GVA to wherever on LX J, then no F lounge in GVA, just Senator lounge.
Wrong.
If you are connecting from LX F to GVA on the same ticket you very much have access to the GVA FCL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.