Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] LX/LH Business (return) ZRH to RUH/IKA/KWI (companion fare-€ 350 pp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] LX/LH Business (return) ZRH to RUH/IKA/KWI (companion fare-€ 350 pp

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2019, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

I haven't seen prices like these for quite some time
Business class € 300-350 pp - 2 ppl needed

GOOGLE FLIGHTS

Found on the German site: YHBU

Last edited by Pat89339; Dec 3, 2019 at 6:15 pm Reason: TOS 7 AND 10
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:05 pm

GVA, BSL - work too

Purchase by Oct 7 iirc

p.s. this is about 12 hours old (at least) so might not be a mistake (0.50 CHF base fare begs to differ however)
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
JED also works.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

fare rules allow specific agents only to book this, does anybody know who that could be?

Spoiler

Last edited by alp67; Oct 4, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
GF directs me to Orbitz, Opodo, Expedia, or Cheapoair. I followed the link to Orbitz all the way to the payment page.
alp67 likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:48 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
it is to fairly undesirable destinations. maybe they're just desperate to fill seats.
zeer0 likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 6:28 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
it is to fairly undesirable destinations. maybe they're just desperate to fill seats.
Excuse you. Some of us actually want to travel the world.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
These seem their P fares so anyone looking at those for mileage and not for pure travel / comfort beware.
Away from YYZ likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 7:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton D
Someone wishing to travel between 27. December and 3. January to Saudi?
Old Oct 4, 2019, 9:52 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
Originally Posted by keitherson
Excuse you. Some of us actually want to travel the world.
i won't hear that as next month i'll visit over 20 countries spanning 4 continents. and i needn't be excused for talking sense.
all destinations are either acknowledged as war torn, undemocratic, or oppressive.
so i think the general consensus would be that while a great deal, those are still generally not top of most people's bucket list and thus desirable destinations.
if this brings the price down then great for the people who are interested.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:10 am

Programs: baec
655 euros for 2 - P class

Booked for 655 euros on lastminute.com. Tickets already issued. Thank you. What a great deal for 2!!!
Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:58 am

605 Euro for 2 - booked

I booked BSL -KWI in March. Tickets have been issued, seats reserved, low-salt menu ordered
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:28 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, DL GM, AA Plat, NEXUS
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
i won't hear that as next month i'll visit over 20 countries spanning 4 continents. and i needn't be excused for talking sense.
all destinations are either acknowledged as war torn, undemocratic, or oppressive.
so i think the general consensus would be that while a great deal, those are still generally not top of most people's bucket list and thus desirable destinations.
if this brings the price down then great for the people who are interested.
Since when war torn, undemocratic oppressive BS was a criterion for picking travel destinations? Half the world fits that bill. Go have a look at trip reports to see where real globetrotters go.

Sounds like you have a personal issue with that part of the world, fair enough.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:29 am

605 Euro for 2 - booked

I booked BSL -KWI in March. Tickets have been issued, seats reserved, low-salt menu ordered
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:57 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Thanks OP for sharing. Great fare. KWI although not the most interesting Gulf place to visit, when I was last there, the people are open and very friendly. Food is great and actually quite well priced. I would have jumped on this to visit Tehran, but due to the current political situation (US entry related) prevents me from picking this up, sadly.

For those bickering here on off topic items - hopefully there will be some restrain here for the benefit of the main topic here that is to share good Premium fares and not why the fare is there. Everyone will have their own opinion and if there is a personal need to share yours, please do it via private message.

Hopefully the moderators will take action to keep these off topic items to the min.

Thanks again to the OP for sharing!
Cheers!
alp67 and ristasm like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.