Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AA : CDG - US airports $1,414 RT Business

[PREM FARE GONE] AA : CDG - US airports $1,414 RT Business

Old Sep 25, 19, 6:38 pm
  #1  
Used to be highman123
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,729
[PREM FARE GONE] AA : CDG - US airports $1,414 RT Business



- big sale from Paris - even most West Coast locations are included

https://www.kayak.com/flights/CDG%2C...t=bestflight_a

Originally posted at Mighty Fares.
bocos and palmanfr like this.
MightyTravels is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 6:45 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 636
Just seen similar fares on star alliance and OW
Star alliance

Best value to LAX/SFO

other french cities as well e.g. MRS,LYS,NCE...
kilo is online now  
Old Sep 25, 19, 7:59 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,427
This is amazing. Booked the trip back from the CMN deal earlier this year. FinnAir / BA both possible.
olouie is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 8:01 pm
  #4  
Used to be highman123
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,729
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
Just seen similar fares on star alliance and OW
Star alliance

Best value to LAX/SFO

other french cities as well e.g. MRS,LYS,NCE...
Yes Star Alliance as well. Works to most cities in Canada and US even small Canadian outposts.

Hawaii comes in at $2k.
MightyTravels is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 8:53 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 706
This thread totally ruined my day since I paid 6700 to fly OneWorld just 48 hours ago only to find this much better deal at 5600!
PS: flying a family of four, two adults and two children.
Java Cool Dude is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 9:44 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, AA Exec Plat
Posts: 686
Originally Posted by olouie View Post
This is amazing. Booked the trip back from the CMN deal earlier this year. FinnAir / BA both possible.
Wasn't the CMN deal not ex-usa, so you still need to find a way to get there and get back (assuming you are from the USA)
frebay is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 9:50 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
This thread totally ruined my day since I paid 6700 to fly OneWorld just 48 hours ago only to find this much better deal at 5600!
PS: flying a family of four, two adults and two children.
Is that $6700 for round trip? If so, thatís still a pretty decent deal. We booked business in August with our two kids as well JFK-AMS and used flying blue at about 60k miles each.

Flew TAPís brand new A330neo from Lisbon to Boston in Business and paid cash for those. Was $900 each adult and about $820 per child. Economy was $650 so the few extra hundred spend was a no brainer.

Funny thing was on TAPís direct site they were pricing 2-3X more than what I found them on Orbitz for.

Letís just hope you didnít make same mistake as me on outbound where our plane took off from JFK at 530pm. By the time we all went to sleep at our normal bedtime, the flight had only 3 hours remaining and only slept a true 2.5 hours. From now on I will only book late evening flights.

Safe travels!
AidenRealtor is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 10:03 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,427
Originally Posted by frebay View Post
Wasn't the CMN deal not ex-usa, so you still need to find a way to get there and get back (assuming you are from the USA)
I have a ton of nested flights so this ends up working out and gives me an extra one way to France, which I got an award flight back from that I keep moving as I find more flights.
olouie is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 10:55 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: MIA
Posts: 416
Able to get pretty creative with this
20Rothmans, palmanfr and frb98mf like this.
sgan317 is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 11:33 pm
  #10  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: En Route
Programs: Many
Posts: 6,730
Works open jaw as well, priced CDG-JFK, SEA-LHR-CDG for around $1,700 which fills needs in June and Sept
GetSetJetSet is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 11:44 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PRG, DRS, VIE
Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, Delta Gold
Posts: 685
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Works open jaw as well, priced CDG-JFK, SEA-LHR-CDG for around $1,700 which fills needs in June and Sept
Or from HNL for about 200 more. Amazing deal, thank you OP.
honzeek_cz is online now  
Old Sep 26, 19, 7:32 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 457
I just posted optimized routings over in the BA tier point thread - including flying on BA1/BA2 (Babybus) - which can be found HERE
Maybe useful for somebody?
alp67 is offline  
Old Sep 26, 19, 8:47 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 706
Originally Posted by AidenRealtor View Post
Is that $6700 for round trip? If so, thatís still a pretty decent deal. We booked business in August with our two kids as well JFK-AMS and used flying blue at about 60k miles
Yes, that's $6700 round-trip OSL LAX.
We always book our flights abroad because they are much cheaper and up until last night, I was really happy to score business class tickets for $1650 a pop.
That is until this thread was posted...
Java Cool Dude is offline  
Old Sep 26, 19, 8:53 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 186
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Yes, that's $6700 round-trip OSL LAX.
We always book our flights abroad because they are much cheaper and up until last night, I was really happy to score business class tickets for $1650 a pop.
That is until this thread was posted...
Not in the 24hr free cancellation window?

Edit: Ah- no... 48 hrs I see up thread
jeroen100 is offline  
Old Sep 26, 19, 9:04 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 706
Originally Posted by jeroen100 View Post
Not in the 24hr free cancellation window?

Edit: Ah- no... 48 hrs I see up thread
They offered to cancel my flights and refund the taxes portion only, I laughed!
Java Cool Dude is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: