Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

O/W for Expedia Packages / Other Packages (Apologies ahead)

O/W for Expedia Packages / Other Packages (Apologies ahead)

Old Jul 17, 2019, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Question O/W for Expedia Packages / Other Packages (Apologies ahead)

As discussed, purchasing airfare plus hotel can often be a way to get heavily discounted business class fares.
Can this be done with one way fares?
Looking at flights from Brussels to Nairobi and the discounts are significant.
But I only need a one way fare.. Have hunted and searched but so far not found a site that gave one way plus hotel as an option.
I even looked for one way plus hotel plus car to drive home (creative, no?).
PS: Apologies if this is not the place for this but was not sure where else to put and thought others could benefit.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by thaitraveller
As discussed, purchasing airfare plus hotel can often be a way to get heavily discounted business class fares.
But I only need a one way fare.. Have hunted and searched but so far not found a site that gave one way plus hotel as an option.
PS: Apologies if this is not the place for this but was not sure where else to put and thought others could benefit.
Yes, you can manually edit the URL after you select the hotel (and the hotel room, i.e. when you get to the first flight selection) ... try using type=multi and then simply remove the return portion search parameters

in a similar manner you can book open-jaws and even much longer (than 28 days) trips with packages
bobblevins and SightseeMC like this.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 8:55 pm

Programs: DL plat
Originally Posted by scibuff
Yes, you can manually edit the URL after you select the hotel (and the hotel room, i.e. when you get to the first flight selection) ... try using type=multi and then simply remove the return portion search parameters

in a similar manner you can book open-jaws and even much longer (than 28 days) trips with packages
Brilliant! I have to try this for myself
Old Jul 18, 2019, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by thaitraveller
You could always just dump the return ticket if you can't come up with a better way.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by scibuff

Do you have an example of that?
15cats likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.