Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Air Italy: Rome/Milan to Nigeria from €866!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Air Italy has a fare sale from cities across Italy (Milan, Rome, Palermo and more) to Lagos, Nigeria via Milan from €866.
It's an odd little sale and not sure what plane will operate the route as Boeing 737 MAX are listed as operating the flights...
I was surprised to see that Milan to Lagos was an Air Italy route when routes such as Bangkok have been cancelled... Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
Rome to Lagos, Nigeria from €916!

Milan to Lagos, Nigeria from €866!

These flights are operated by Narrow-body Boeing 737s with an Intra-Europe Business Class.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:58 pm

Really nice find but six hours on an EU J seat is a little much for me.

I was lucky to catch the CAI-MXP-JFK last year and tried both the -800 and Max, the former was particularly bad and showed its age. The max was much better but still - six hours!

Thanks for posting
Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by sp333
Really nice find but six hours on an EU J seat is a little much for me.

I was lucky to catch the CAI-MXP-JFK last year and tried both the -800 and Max, the former was particularly bad and showed its age. The max was much better but still - six hours!

Thanks for posting
I know Euro J on a six hour flight .. That seems like cruel and unusual punishment! Hehe
Old Jun 20, 2019, 1:20 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Radisson Gold
Depending on the weekday it make a stop in ACC
Old Jun 20, 2019, 8:05 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Let us hope other carriers that are part of an alliance will match this fare. AZ used to match Air Italy fares sometimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.