Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] AT: MNL-ABJ in Business $651 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] AT: MNL-ABJ in Business $651 rt

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2019, 11:29 pm

Insist to travel, make a fuss! Refuse to accept refund? Its obvious that RAM are down on their knees, desperately trying to cancel (=avoiding costs of obligations). In my case the QR legs are gone but the DOH-ABJ legs are alive.
Old May 28, 2019, 7:39 pm

Flight changed

I received an email and SMS stating my flight has been changed to new time for CMN-ABJ but initially it was stated that my flight is cancelled. Really RAM?
Old May 29, 2019, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by a_man_usia
I received an email and SMS stating my flight has been changed to new time for CMN-ABJ but initially it was stated that my flight is cancelled. Really RAM?
Was this from OTA or RAM? RAM are down on their knees. Does anyone remain with the QR-legs? I think RAM may honour the remaining alive tickets once they are sure its not too many that remains.
Old May 29, 2019, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by Pedersens
Was this from OTA or RAM? RAM are down on their knees. Does anyone remain with the QR-legs? I think RAM may honour the remaining alive tickets once they are sure its not too many that remains.
from RAM ! I believe so that they will honour the ticket. They are not cancelling on their system. I once asked on which sector my flight was cancelled,they cant answer,instead they told me NOT TO FLY ! Pfffttttt
Old May 29, 2019, 10:52 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
If the QR legs are cancelled but the RAM still alive we can still flight from DOH to ABJ.
How to get the partial refund of the ticket?
are you implying in your previous quote that the QR part is not cancelled at RAM system?
Old May 30, 2019, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by john1987
A. If the QR legs are cancelled but the RAM still alive we can still flight from DOH to ABJ.
B. How to get the partial refund of the ticket?
C. Are you implying in your previous quote that the QR part is not cancelled at RAM system?
A: QR legs "suspended" by AT (according to QR). They cannot reinstate them due to AT-ticket stock...thus, only AT can reinstste them...??
B: Forget about it, it will be a mess? To repositioning in DOH is a solution, but then the entire idea of taking the trip is basically gone?
C: QR part is cancelled in all systems. AT part remain in all systems...
Old May 31, 2019, 9:04 am

Refund otw

I received an email stating my whole booking is cancelled and they process the refund. 3-5 days should be in. Booking gone from QR and RAM for all sectors. I am suppose to fly tomorrow. Refund from OTA. Cheers
Pedersens likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 12:40 am

Programs: BA GLD, A3 GLD, TK GLD, UA SIL, HILTON DIA, HYATT DIA, IHG PA, MR GLD, ACCOR PLT, SPG GLD
Has anyone successfully flown this ticket yet???
Old Jun 5, 2019, 2:45 pm

Unfortunately i haven't.
my RAM -DOH-ABJ
still there ,however not sure for how long
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:03 pm

Programs: BA GLD, A3 GLD, TK GLD, UA SIL, HILTON DIA, HYATT DIA, IHG PA, MR GLD, ACCOR PLT, SPG GLD
Originally Posted by john1987
Unfortunately i haven't.
my RAM -DOH-ABJ
still there ,however not sure for how long
well mine is coming up this weekend. Will keep you updated.
Pedersens likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:27 am

Good luck.
are you doing the DOH-ABJ ?
Hope you are successful.
Let's us know the outcome.
BW
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by pjf66
well mine is coming up this weekend. Will keep you updated.
Thanks a lot. What happened to the other legs from MNL? Partly refund? Wonder if you can travel without the first leg. I am in the same situation but will travel in January. Might have to reposition to DOH instead of MNL. Good luck
Old Jun 7, 2019, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by Pedersens
Thanks a lot. What happened to the other legs from MNL? Partly refund? Wonder if you can travel without the first leg. I am in the same situation but will travel in January. Might have to reposition to DOH instead of MNL. Good luck
i’m still originating in mnl! Hopefully it will work... just received a notification that my CMN-DOH AT216 flight is canceled, but all else are intact. Apprentlt AT216 no longer flies on Wednesdays...What should I do? Given that is the return part of the journey, should I just leave it for now?

Last edited by pjf66; Jun 7, 2019 at 6:09 am
Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:21 am

I suppose if the rest of the ticket still intact , when you arrive in CMN they will organise the next available flight.
if you are luck maybe with QR.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:26 am

Maybe doing the check in on line will help.
minimum contact may help
And as a bonus. You find out sooner rather than later if there is any issues.
Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.