Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] AT: MNL-ABJ in Business $651 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] AT: MNL-ABJ in Business $651 rt

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by john1987
May I ask if received your refund from Expedia or RAM?
from RAM.
Old May 8, 2019, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
Well , I am living in hope
my ticket still confirmed .
I changed the seats to see if there were any problems.
everything still OK and new seats confirmed .
Old May 8, 2019, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by freed0m
I have received my refund to my credit card. Now asking refund of ticketing fee from Expedia. Not sure whether it will refund.

best luck to those still with confirmed booking.
I also received refund to my credit card for the airfare but not for the Cheapoair ticketing fees. Spoke to the credit card agent earlier explaining the situation and he processed the dispute for the ticketing fee.
Old May 8, 2019, 6:04 pm

Well , I am living in hope
my ticket still confirmed . I changed the seats to see if there were any problems.
everything still OK and new seats confirmed .
Same here. If the booking is alive then I doubt they can deny you to check-in and boarding? QR allows check-in online 48 hours prior to departure. Assume the best is not to contact RAM as their systems seem not consistent.
Old May 9, 2019, 7:54 am

Hi
Just trying to find out why some tickets has been cancelled.
​​​​​? Inefficiency or maybe is dependent where you bought it.
? European rights maybe!!!
Old May 11, 2019, 3:41 am

Hi
Just trying to find out why some tickets has been cancelled.
​​​​​? Inefficiency or maybe is dependent where you bought it.
? European rights maybe!!!
Advise: dont think or ask too much and enjoy your privilege in silence. If you draw attention it will just backfire. Congratulations
Old May 11, 2019, 3:43 am

Hi
Thanks for your sensible advice.
Old May 11, 2019, 9:11 pm

Lets keep the thread alive for us who remain with alive bookings. Post whether check-in is/was successful. Thus, the rest of us don't have to go MNL in vain...I cant see how they can deny boarding with issued, valid tickets.
Old May 14, 2019, 4:08 am

Ticket suspended, game over
Old May 14, 2019, 6:08 am

Programs: Alaska 75K, Delta Plat, BA Gold
Just got a weird call from Cheapoair, which sent me an email saying that they have suspended my ticket. I have asked my CC company for a chargeback in response, and now they call me they may be able to reinstate my ticket subject to "availability"? Anyway, they didn't seem too happy with the chargeback and I asked for a guarantee in writing that they would allow me to fly as ticketed. Just gonna wait this out to see how things unfold.
Old May 16, 2019, 5:17 am

odetophil: If reinstated: be careful that also the MNL-DOH legs are alive. My tickets is alive apart from those two legs which QR says have been suspended by AT. It seems that AT are taking a low key stand omn this to avoid cout cases etc. A bad reputation is the least they need if the wanna join OW next year as intended
Old May 19, 2019, 7:55 am

Hi
It is strange that R.A.M decided to cancel 1/2 of the ticket.
I assume the part between DOH-ABJ RTN still confirmed , therefore you can still use it.
In relation to the bad reputation ,cancelling 1/2 of the legs is equally bad as cancelling all of the them.
not sure what R.A.M is trying to achieve
Old May 24, 2019, 12:57 pm

Hi
It is strange that R.A.M decided to cancel 1/2 of the ticket.
I assume the part between DOH-ABJ RTN still confirmed , therefore you can still use it.
In relation to the bad reputation ,cancelling 1/2 of the legs is equally bad as cancelling all of the them.
not sure what R.A.M is trying to achieve
Agree. Seems RAM cant pay QR for their legs but are sensitive enough not to cancel their own to avoid bad reputation and compromise access to OW. Wonder what to do? I may contact OTA and insist they must reinstate missing legs?
Old May 25, 2019, 4:14 pm

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
Originally Posted by odetophil
Just got a weird call from Cheapoair, which sent me an email saying that they have suspended my ticket. I have asked my CC company for a chargeback in response, and now they call me they may be able to reinstate my ticket subject to "availability"? Anyway, they didn't seem too happy with the chargeback and I asked for a guarantee in writing that they would allow me to fly as ticketed. Just gonna wait this out to see how things unfold.
How have things unfolded?
For some silly reason I purchased a Travel Protection Plan when booking. Now Cheatoair refer me to Trip Mate, their insurer, for the refund. Can they do that? I’m trying my luck with a chargeback first.
Old May 25, 2019, 10:25 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Sandy Hopper
How have things unfolded?
For some silly reason I purchased a Travel Protection Plan when booking. Now Cheatoair refer me to Trip Mate, their insurer, for the refund. Can they do that? I’m trying my luck with a chargeback first.
If you have a Travel Protection Plan try to force them to reroute you on other airline!
Pedersens likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.