Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help with MR using LX flights only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2019, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Hello,

I have 3 LX vouchers of 200+250+250 euro which expire in in September and since I don't have any specific trip planned for that time, I am thinking of using them on a MR.
Since only one voucher per person per booking can be used, that means that I have to make 3 bookings to use all of them. I don't have any elite status on any *A program but I do have a couple of hundred thousand miles in A3 Miles+Bonus and around 80000 on LH/LX/AU/etc M&M. So the primary objective would be to get as many miles in any of those 2 programs, since gaining elite status is not of much use to me as I don't fly that often and would rather use the miles to book a nice award ticket in the future.
I am based in ATH but I can fly on a non-revenue ticket to any European major city to star the trip from there if that is needed.

So with these facts any suggestion on LX flights?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.