Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] SQ JFK-FRA(Eco)-FRA-SIN-JFK (Bus) from $2008

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] SQ JFK-FRA(Eco)-FRA-SIN-JFK (Bus) from $2008

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2020, 2:13 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Final post for me-

ON SQ25 from FRA-SIN ground agent came to my seat to confirm they had my checked bag and was this right. I told her would pick it up tomorrow when I return on SQ326. Received email from her confirming to see a SQ rep or go to FRAport baggage rep on arrival. FRAport bag people opposite reclaim#20. Took 3 minutes to walk to room and get bag, Worked better than checking it JFK-SIN-FRA.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 2:55 am

Got an email saying my flight on SQ26 was canceled for operational reasons (big surprise). They rebooked me on the direct flight to EWR without much fuss. I guess the A350 J is a step up but I'll miss not flying the A380. The whole industry is contracting right now and my gut tells me many A380s will not return to the skies.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Ugggghhhh.... All my flights for last ticket canceled. Tried SQ -on hold over an hour- gave up. After 79 minutes next call someone answered- requested change of dates and after another 10 minutes on hold came back and was cut off....
This is not fun.

The only good thing is it seems they will extend past the validity date (1 year from ticketing).
I'll try tomorrow when I have more patience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.