Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Ac business class | was-lhr rt $1364

[PREM FARE GONE] Ac business class | was-lhr rt $1364

Old Mar 17, 2019, 7:03 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AA-PP, AS, DL, HH G, SPG Gold, TA nada
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf
For those crediting to UA, how do you add your UA MP number to the reservation? I didn't enter my number during booking and I'm not seeing any options to add/edit. Can that only be done over the phone or during checkin?
I called them as the online thing doesn't work. Might be hard to get thru these days as the Boeing mess is killing them.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 5:32 am

Was denied access to SS as they downgraded my fare class from P.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 8:27 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by hsumh316
Was denied access to SS as they downgraded my fare class from P.
Can you offer any more background on why you were downgraded from "P"? Did you initiate a schedule change, for example? Thanks
Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Craig6z
Can you offer any more background on why you were downgraded from "P"? Did you initiate a schedule change, for example? Thanks
no changes and no reroutes. I contacted AC Twitter team and they were able to get it cleared up but by then there was about 15 minutes til boarding. I was still in biz but when they scanned it showed a different fare class.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 4:21 pm

I'm flying EWR-YUL-FCO on this deal soon and hoping someone can help out with explaining what my options for not taking the last leg of the return trip FCO-YUL-EWR are. I'd like to miss the first leg on the outbound too but heard that the rest of my ticket would then get cancelled. Upon landing in YUL from FCO, if I have only carry on luggage, could I clear Canadian customs and leave? Would I also have to clear US customs? Is there an easier way? I tried calling AC but the only option I was offered was a ticket reprice for making changes. I really don't want to hold up the last leg of the return flight so how do I go about letting them know I won't be boarding it?

Can this be considered as skiplagging even though the the pricing for EWR-YUL-FCO return is more expensive than YUL-FCO return?

Last edited by Steveman; Apr 4, 2019 at 4:49 am
Old Mar 25, 2019, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by hsumh316
no changes and no reroutes. I contacted AC Twitter team and they were able to get it cleared up but by then there was about 15 minutes til boarding. I was still in biz but when they scanned it showed a different fare class.
Whichever poor sap was tasked with "canceling" the OTA reservations and rebooking them as "agent" reservations must have screwed something up on your reservation. I connected through Toronto on this fare last week and had full Signature Suite access.

Also, for those who are wondering how this credits to UA - I got 150% PQM and 200% RDM.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Milage Plus
Nice fare!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.