Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Austrian: BKK-VIE direct return for $970

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Austrian: BKK-VIE direct return for $970

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2019, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Rest assured that you be notified soon by Exp...
it is funny that my departure date is getting closer(less than 2 weeks) so yesterday I messaged Expedia to check my booking and Expedia replied “the flight reservations stands confirmed and paid for”
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:24 pm

maybe your flight is indeed confirmed :-) keep us updated !
Originally Posted by seb5lu2

it is funny that my departure date is getting closer(less than 2 weeks) so yesterday I messaged Expedia to check my booking and Expedia replied “the flight reservations stands confirmed and paid for”
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC

Usually airlines can't cancel tickets that are within a two week departure range but then I remember that SWISS did exactly the same a few years ago.

I passed on this deal because I simply don't trust the LH Group of companies. Always trouble to book & fly with them.
tiamsanit likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 2:26 am

Programs: UAMP, DLSM, EYEG, QRPC
anyone flying soon this week?
Old Jan 28, 2019, 6:18 am

Programs: ROP*P, Air Berlin*G, HH*Diamond, Marriott*P, Accord*P, SPG*G, Club Carlson*G, IHG*G
booking via expedia seem to be alive but booking with OS seem to get cancelled.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 3:36 am

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Finally got the e-mail today from OS informing me that my ticket was cancelled.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 2:25 pm

im assuming you've booked via OS directly ?
Originally Posted by thierry
Finally got the e-mail today from OS informing me that my ticket was cancelled.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:29 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
OS (togerher with LH) is selling LON-BKK for USD 850 now in PE...
Old Jan 30, 2019, 9:01 pm

nevermind
Keter likes this.

Last edited by mlqsko; Jan 31, 2019 at 5:17 pm
Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:02 am

Programs: BA Silver
Just got a phone call from the OTA.
The agent told me, just as what the OS pr mail stated, that I should travel in Y class on that booking according to OS.
I said I would definitely not take that, go back and show me some other option.
---------------------------------------
As someone who bought the AZ fare and the CX fare, I am pretty easy-going with these fares. Honouring or not, both will do, as long as the carrier handles it in style.
The point is that OS handles this mess in a slow yet rude way - what the heck is "you should travel in Y class on that booking" after a bloody whole week since that contract signed?
As a carrier running the BKK-VIE route, OS is supposed to have an idea on the fare, how much does Y class cost, how much does W class cost, and how much does J class cost.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by moreismore
Just got a phone call from the OTA.
The agent told me, just as what the OS pr mail stated, that I should travel in Y class on that booking according to OS.
I said I would definitely not take that, go back and show me some other option.
---------------------------------------
As someone who bought the AZ fare and the CX fare, I am pretty easy-going with these fares. Honouring or not, both will do, as long as the carrier handles it in style.
The point is that OS handles this mess in a slow yet rude way - what the heck is "you should travel in Y class on that booking" after a bloody whole week since that contract signed?
As a carrier running the BKK-VIE route, OS is supposed to have an idea on the fare, how much does Y class cost, how much does W class cost, and how much does J class cost.
Which ota are you using?
I heard that if you are in Thailand, the airline called not the ota. Very surprising
Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by tiamsanit
Which ota are you using?
I heard that if you are in Thailand, the airline called not the ota. Very surprising
i just got a call from OS(my ticket booked via Expedia). 4 options as others stated already. My departure date is 6 days later. So I’m ready to complain to EU
Old Feb 1, 2019, 9:04 am

i just got a call from OS(my ticket booked via Expedia). 4 options as others stated already. My departure date is 6 days later. So I’m ready to complain to EU
Ok, please keep us updating when you are checking in. Good luck.
BTW OS is calling you from Thai office or somewhere else?
Old Feb 2, 2019, 3:32 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by tiamsanit
Which ota are you using?
Hi, tiamsanit. I booked through Trip.com, which is the Hong Kong subsidiary of Ctrip (the largest OTA in China I think). They called again yesterday, I told them just go ahead suspending the ticket if OS loved to handle things in this manner, I was not in a hurry anyway.
tiamsanit likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by moreismore

Hi, tiamsanit. I booked through Trip.com, which is the Hong Kong subsidiary of Ctrip (the largest OTA in China I think). They called again yesterday, I told them just go ahead suspending the ticket if OS loved to handle things in this manner, I was not in a hurry anyway.
OS Thailand called me to choose one of the 4 options they offered, but I didn’t accept any. I booked the ticket via Expedia and Expedia insists this booking is still confirmed. So, I am really confused.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.