Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

New to FT - Which section to monitor for fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2019, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone! I'm new to FlyerTalk and I was hoping to get familiar with the forum. Like everyone else, I always want to get a good deal on fares when I'm traveling.

With so many different sections and sub-sections of FlyerTalk's forum, I'm wondering which threads or which part of the forums I should be monitoring for deals, mistaken-fares and price errors? Unfortunately, I missed out on the F/J fares from CX on new years and I would want to make sure I don't miss out on a great deal like that one again.

Thanks! Happy to be apart of FlyerTalk's community

(Apologies if I posted in the wrong part of the forum, could mods please move my thread to the correct part?)
Old Jan 4, 2019, 10:06 pm

Programs: A3 Silver, TK Gold
For F/J fares
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.