Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AZ: BCN - LAX £456 in J....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kevinflyaway
Code:
Please post you departure dates and routes below:

March
 MARCH 07 BCN - FCO - LAX Madeiraportugal
 MARCH 11 PacificTwo
 MARCH 11 BCN-FCO-JFK UAPremierGuy
 MARCH 14 LAX - CDG - FCO - BCN Madeiraportugal
 MARCH 19 BCN-FCO-CDG GlennHaak
 MARCH 19 MAD-FCO-JFK beyounged
 MARCH 20 CDG-LAX GlennHaak
 MARCH 25 BCN-FCO-JFK JonEJacobs
 MARCH 25 JFK-FCO-MAD beyounged
 MARCH 28 LAX-FCO-BCN GlennHaak

April
 APRIL 01 BCN-FCO-LAX - idiosyncrasy
 APRIL 04 BCN - FCO - CDG (+1) - LAX Mister Miles
 APRIL 05 JFK-FCO-BCN JonEJacobs
 APRIL 08 BCN - FCO - LAX - honzeek_cz
 APRIL 08 FCO-CDG JNLentertainment
 APRIL 09 CDG-LAX - JNLentertainment
 APRIL 09 LAX - JFK - FCO - BCN Mister Miles
 APRIL 23 LAX-CDG honzeek_cz
 APRIL 24 CDG-FCO-BCN honzeek_cz
 APRIL 25 MAD-LIN honzeek_cz
 APRIL 25 LAX-CDG-FCO-BCN idiosyncrasy
 APRIL 26 LIN-CDG-LAX honzeek_cz
 APRIL 29 LAX-FCO honzeek_cz
 APRIL 30 FCO-MAD honzeek_cz
 APRIL 30 MAD-FCO Maayan

May
 MAY 01 FCO-LAX Maayan
 MAY 01 BCN-FCO-JFK ramalair
 MAY 02 BCN-FCO-JFK e30st
 MAY 02 BCN-FCO / MAY 03 FCO-LAX Travel-Quinten
 MAY 02 BCN-FCO-LAX Wildwater
 MAY 02 BCN-FCO / MAY 03 FCO-LAX bmibaby737
 MAY 06 JFK-FCO-BCN (+1) e30st
 MAY 06 LAX-FCO-BCN (+1) Travel-Quinten
 MAY 06 LAX-FCO-BCN Wildwater
 MAY 06 LAX-JFK-FCO / MAY 07 FCO-BCN bmibaby737
 MAY 08 LAX-FCO-MAD Maayan
 MAY 09 JFK-FCO-BCN ramalair
 MAY 09 LAX- FCO JNLentertainment
 MAY 09 FCO-BCN JNLentertainment

September

October

November
 Nov 7 BCN - FCO - JFK ExpatSomchai
 Nov 11 JFK - FCO - BCN (+1) ExpatSomchai
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE] AZ: BCN - LAX £456 in J....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:38 am

Programs: Skymiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
I don't know what you guys mean by 'frozen', but booking still looks the same. I can still select/change seats, etc.
Same here
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:48 am

Programs: CX MarcoPolo (SL), BA Executive Club (GO)
Originally Posted by dugb

Same here
Try actually selecting another seat and going forward with it. Is that working for you? When the AZ agent tells me "this ticket isn't eligible to fly, we are currently working to identify the cause of the malfunction, I don't think you will be in Business" that to me is enough to suggest something is wrong.

Call and clarify nothing is wrong with your booking and that you are confirmed in Business Class. If they say yes you are, then good for you! But you may find they say your booking is under investigation and to wait to be contacted . . .
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:53 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, Flying Blue Silver, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
I don't know what you guys mean by 'frozen', but booking still looks the same. I can still select/change seats, etc.
i can’t. Says changes to my booking cannot be made at this time or something to that effect. I’ve got a delta sector in my booking, is that different to yours?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:57 am

Programs: Skymiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by CX828
Try actually selecting another seat and going forward with it. Is that working for you? When the AZ agent tells me "this ticket isn't eligible to fly, we are currently working to identify the cause of the malfunction, I don't think you will be in Business" that to me is enough to suggest something is wrong.

Call and clarify nothing is wrong with your booking and that you are confirmed in Business Class. If they say yes you are, then good for you! But you may find they say your booking is under investigation and to wait to be contacted . . .
I just changed seats and I got the confirmation email. Still everything says business... you think I should call?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:17 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, Flying Blue Silver, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold

I just changed seats and I got the confirmation email. Still everything says business... you think I should call?
I probably wouldn’t if everything is still in order to be honest.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:41 am

Everything including seat changes also go through.

CX828 - did you have legs with DL or AF?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:54 am

Is your ticket only on AZ metal? That's a good sign, I would personally call to have a human go into your booking and verify its all good to go for Business.

This notion on here that if you don't say anything, you will slip by and be fine at check-in is simply not true. The airline is aware of the tickets, and can easily find them. So for your own peace of mind, I'd want to know if your ticket is valid and will be accepted in Business. Mine isn't according to AZ.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by surbiton_flyer
Everything including seat changes also go through.

CX828 - did you have legs with DL or AF?
I booked through AZ.com, and I did have one leg on AF
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:13 am
Used to be guidogh

Programs: FB Ultimate, Hertz Platinum, Star Aliiance Gold
Originally Posted by cx828
is your ticket only on az metal? That's a good sign, i would personally call to have a human go into your booking and verify its all good to go for business.

This notion on here that if you don't say anything, you will slip by and be fine at check-in is simply not true. The airline is aware of the tickets, and can easily find them. So for your own peace of mind, i'd want to know if your ticket is valid and will be accepted in business. Mine isn't according to az.
dont!!! Just dont call for that... March are the first flights, 2,5 weeks after booking and basically nobody who got ticketed got cancelled.. Stop saying these things. We will be flying in j as sold, payed, and ticketed. In two weeks first people will fly and report back that there was no problem..
Perisai likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 7:31 am

CX828, in the ticket receipt email you got from AZ, there's your ticket number which is a clickable link that takes you to TripCase. If you go there, does it no longer show your legs as "OK to fly"? You can also use the ticket number to pull up your itin on Saudia's website, where all my legs still show "Open for use".

Not that it would necessarily instill confidence, but curious.
glennhaak likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 8:33 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by Maayan
CX828, in the ticket receipt email you got from AZ, there's your ticket number which is a clickable link that takes you to TripCase. If you go there, does it no longer show your legs as "OK to fly"? You can also use the ticket number to pull up your itin on Saudia's website, where all my legs still show "Open for use".

Not that it would necessarily instill confidence, but curious.
And I for one, would really like to see a screenshot of CX828's overview of the Saudia website/TripCase, my legs are all "open for use" except for the AF one which is "under airport control" for which there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation, still able to select seats etc.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:01 am

Same here. And when I click on the e-ticket number, each flight has "Ok to fly" and under Class/Seat it has Business, my seat number, and Confirmed.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Delta DM, SPG Gold, CC Gold, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by bmibaby737

i can’t. Says changes to my booking cannot be made at this time or something to that effect. I’ve got a delta sector in my booking, is that different to yours?

Same issue for me. Booked via Chase travel portal. Itinerary still loads in My Trips on AZ, shows seats, but I get same message that I can't make changes. DL leg (just one) still shows in app and can change seat there. Personally, I'm waiting it out.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by bmibaby737

I've only got AZ metal.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:15 pm

Programs: DL GM
Did you go to AF website and select your business class seats there? I think after I did that, I was no longer able to access my Alitalia functions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.