Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

NBO>NYC on One World in Business - <$2k USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2018, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO, BA, AA

I have been playing with a variety of flight possibilities originating in NBO (use miles to arrive, then start a multi-segment trip). My goal was to break down the segments and utilize them for several different trips, here is an example:

https://goo.gl/flights/csQBy

I'm sending this out to the community to see how else this fare may be utilized...i'm sure there are some ways to get even more bang for your buck
Old Dec 2, 2018, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
Depends what you are trying to maximise for. I've got an ex-NBO INNAFRX fare to HNL coming up for my New Year break.

It's certainly quite reasonable for stopovers.

ETA: some discussion of the fare on the BA Forum TP run thead, though mostly by me for HNL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.