Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] SU: WAW-ICN 461 usd (One Way)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] SU: WAW-ICN 461 usd (One Way)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:48 pm

Anyone already got his e-ticket issued & confirmed?
Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:53 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog
Really nice. I booked 2 of these, booking class Z. If anyone finds a great deal from Asia back to Europe, would be nice, or I'll use some miles for a return flight.
Its actually Z, I and D flex fares with almost no difference. D is the best one in terms of miles (for SU own program at least and flexibility). You may be able to upgrade Z to I or D later when you change your 2nd segment, if SU allows these to fly of course.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by cmoltisanti
Anyone already got his e-ticket issued & confirmed?
SU web issues tickets immediately. You can hold the booking for 2 hours also, however, i have no idea if you can still pay for it after a fair is gone. These were filed on 29 October, 10 days on sale already
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Keter
Its actually Z, I and D flex fares with almost no difference. D is the best one in terms of miles (for SU own program at least and flexibility). You may be able to upgrade Z to I or D later when you change your 2nd segment, if SU allows these to fly of course.
How is it possible to upgrade later to I OR D? without any charge?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:09 am

SU web issues tickets immediately. You can hold the booking for 2 hours also, however, i have no idea if you can still pay for it after a fair is gone. These were filed on 29 October, 10 days on sale already
The booking doesn't show up on my flying blue account, also if I try to add manually by booking reference, why is that?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:48 am

Hey guys,

i just booked a pair of tickets for end of summer next year and yes they are issued immediately. I did check when choosing the fare, the Z fare class seems to have no fees for changes and refunds as well. I believe only the mileage is a little less than other fare classes.

any idea how to book the seats online though? Or do we need to make a call to the call center?

Thanks OP for a great deal, am glad i could make it work!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by Blackmagic
Hey guys,

i just booked a pair of tickets for end of summer next year and yes they are issued immediately. I did check when choosing the fare, the Z fare class seems to have no fees for changes and refunds as well. I believe only the mileage is a little less than other fare classes.

any idea how to book the seats online though? Or do we need to make a call to the call center?

Thanks OP for a great deal, am glad i could make it work!
use manage my booking on the aeroflot website, easily to choose a seat :-)
I only got a payment confirmation through email, did you received any eticket on email?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:06 am

Hey man, thank you! I received two email, one is the payment confirmation as you mentioned and at the same time, another email with booking details and e-tickets. If you haven't received the e-tickets, maybe try to access it from 'view your booking' and print from there? I think i saw the print and download option for my ticket online when i added the meals. It is the same confirmation page that you will see immediately after you make the booking and payment.

or you could just call them up and ask for the e tickets to be sent to you because you did not receive them.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:10 am

The booking doesn't show up on my flying blue account, also if I try to add manually by booking reference, why is that?
Obviously because its not an AF/ KL booking...
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:12 am

How is it possible to upgrade later to I OR D? without any charge?
Well if SU permits then then u have to pay... 1 PLN per class hahaha
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:15 am

Well if SU permits then then u have to pay... 1 PLN per class hahaha
Prob only by phone right, I will try will you?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:18 am

Prob only by phone right, I will try will you?
No try please - its this forum rule!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:19 am

If you need D class from the very beginning book via multicity and select DF.... fares. The price will not be right until you select the 2nd flight. After that it will be USD ~450.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:20 am

Changes after departure (by that time the fare will be long gone) can only be done via calling SU, unless you use a travel agent who can do that for you.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:30 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Obviously because its not an AF/ KL booking...
this is not true. I have a HU booking with AZ segments showing up in KLM app after entering the FlyingBlue number into the reservation. I have another SU booking that is also showing up despite not being KL booking and having no KL/AF flights. For whatever reason this WAW-SVO-ICN booking isn’t showing up and the app refuses to pull it in even by eticket number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.